A softer, gentler Rami......:D

Hey! Rami. You sick of the song yet or are you still good with it?

I got a whole Rami collection on my phone now. Seems whenever you post I'm on my phone and it gets downloaded.

I don't hate you because of your color, but because you're beautiful.
:D

THIS:
I'll check out the bax volume next time I can get myself to listen to this tune again. I can't stand it right now, so I'll have to wait a while before I can go back and listen to it.
I even started recording a new one the other day. This morning, I erased all the drum and guitar tracks because they were horrible. I'm starting to hate my tunes before I even finish them. I think I need a break. Maybe I'll do some EDM, or OCD, or KLM, or some other stupid-ass style of music that has 3 letters. :eek:

(I don't know why KLM becomes a link. I didn't do that. I don't work for those fuckers.)

Last edited:
I got it!!!!!

KFC!!!!! Music for fucking chickens!!!!

"fucking" is a verb in this case, not an adjective. :D

We have a running gag at work because the locals say "hen" instead of "chicken". Naturally, working in grocery people will ask for eggs, but most here ask for "hen's eggs"...we keep the rooster's eggs in a very special place. :)

Really cool song Rami. I enjoyed it very much!
I'm listening in my pickup truck alpine stereo and it sounds familiar ntastic. I wouldn't change a thing.
great work and great writing!

Back