A question about how Superior BFD/DFH work

amonte

I've been watching the tutorials and looking at the screenshots of these and I'm confused about one aspect of both of these products. Where do the sequences come from? Is there a library of sequences that you can work with? Or do they have to be constructed like something done in FL? If they are sequences, can they be modified at all (meaning the sequence)?

amonte said:
I've been watching the tutorials and looking at the screenshots of these and I'm confused about one aspect of both of these products. Where do the sequences come from? Is there a library of sequences that you can work with? Or do they have to be constructed like something done in FL? If they are sequences, can they be modified at all (meaning the sequence)?

They are not like FL. They are samples that you can use in a sequencer programs such as FL. BFD comes with some programmed loops, but they cannot be changed. DFH, however, only has samples with no loops.

OK, I think I get it - so these are basically similar to other drum libraries that have come out in the past, only they offer new levels of control on the sound (such as the mic bleed feature on DFH).

Back