A Pop-rock tune

Nice work!

Two nits:
1-At 16-18 seconds, there are two conflicting bass notes ringing over one another...or some conflict with the bass and another instrument sounding in the range...some dissonant overtones...might be a good spot to edit-in either a single bass note, or find the other track with the other note and kill it.

2-the crash is splashy and namby-pamby. Needs more muscle in the midrange!! [Gerg lesson 247-1] I hear the crash panned a little far right...but that might be my biased HF hearing pushing it there. I think it would accent the musical punctuation better, sounding closer to center.

Nice work!

Two nits:
1-At 16-18 seconds, there are two conflicting bass notes ringing over one another...or some conflict with the bass and another instrument sounding in the range...some dissonant overtones...might be a good spot to edit-in either a single bass note, or find the other track with the other note and kill it.

2-the crash is splashy and namby-pamby. Needs more muscle in the midrange!! [Gerg lesson 247-1] I hear the crash panned a little far right...but that might be my biased HF hearing pushing it there. I think it would accent the musical punctuation better, sounding closer to center.
Thanks for listening. I will listen to your comments. Thanks.

Sounds good but, the lead vox is very dry and seems to lack high frequency tone.
At first It had delay and a bigger verb, but I took the delay out. It was too busy when all the instruments went in so I took it. I'm kinda liking it a little drier, but I could give it another chance, maybe. Thanks for the input.

This sounds great man, the only thing i would suggest, is to raise the guitars levels just a hair up in the chorus to give it a little more strength...

That's all... great job.

Love it Alex!
It does seem to have your signature on it. Such a beautiful full sound. No nits, just joy!

Joey :):):):)

Love it Alex!
It does seem to have your signature on it. Such a beautiful full sound. No nits, just joy!

Joey :):):):)
Thanks, hermano! I was i some way "the producer". I also did the choruses and the piano. Maybe that why you associate it with me. :)

Sounds good to me. Nice, polished mix. Bring that right crash cymbal in a little. It's too far out there all by itself. The vocals are a little dry, but it works for me. Upbeat stuff seems better with dryer parts.

Que Bueno. me gusta la voz seco, pero posible a ponerlas arriva pequito. so it fits with the rest of the tracks. The hi-hat and crash on the same side (my leftside) seem distant. I'm not crazy about the keyboard in there, it's low in the mix and doesn't seem to fit with everything else. (Not the piano, the other one, the piano sopunds fine.)

Nice wall of guitars, rich, thick and gluey!!

Muy bacano!!

Back