A new song. Opinions from "Pro" People needed.

Well if you're waiting for the pros to comment you might be here a while :)

I'll comment. I think it's pretty good. About the same as the rest of your stuff that I've heard.

Since you want criticism, I'll give it to you. It takes nearly 1 minute before the song starts to get its groove on. Then it doesn't thump at all, in fact all of the power drum samples are a little buried. Then it never really goes anywhere...there's no hook or anything that makes the song memorable...although there is almost a chance at around 3:45. The whole section in the 2 minute range is way to repetitive, even for club. At around 6:00 you almost find something but then...nothing. The samples don't seem to be as cool as what I remember hearing from you last time...are you using fruity loops or something? I like the bit that starts at 7:30. I like the part that starts at 8:20, but then I'm sick of it really quick like.

This is more of a mid-rave tune...not something that would get people out dancing from the start.

Slackmaster 2000

Hey thanks fot the critiques! I really appreciate it. Yes, the song is too long, I've received the same opinion alot so I think I'll leave it as an extended version and shorten it to maybe 5 mins with only the best parts and pull in the lead after 8 mins more often so I think it would help a little, whatcha think?

CZ

Back