a little help goes a long way

fivestarpacheco

Hey everyone I'm looking for someone in the southern nh area to possibly let me come by their studio and watch them mix and also looking for someone to come to my studio and give me some pointers willing to pay just looking to get a nice little jump start you know.
So just let me kno a price
(Preferably looking for someone who's daw is sonar)

I'm in Connecticut, not terribly far from you. I'm not able to travel, but we could do an afternoon mix session here using your project. I have SONAR Producer 8 and all of its bundled plug-ins. If this sounds reasonable to you, email me from my home page:

www.ethanwiner.com

--Ethan

fivestarpacheco,

Wow, now there is an offer you should not turn down. I would even suggest listening carefully to every word he speaks.

I was going to offer a free session at my studio but I live kind of far from you, (Central Penna.)

Let us know how it goes then.

You should take up Ethan's offer...oh...and ask him to introduce you to the stripper in his Real Traps video. :)

You're welcome at my place...but I'm a bit further away in southern NY.

this thread has a good vibe.....:)

828042.gif

Hey everyone I'm looking for someone in the southern nh area to possibly let me come by their studio and watch them mix and also looking for someone to come to my studio and give me some pointers willing to pay just looking to get a nice little jump start you know.
So just let me kno a price
(Preferably looking for someone who's daw is sonar)

Hey 5star.... there are only a few of us here from NH - me and skybluelou. there are also some others in the northern MASS area.
So whats up? I'm in Jaffrey and you are more than welcome to come by, and if I'm in your area I'll stop on over.
And I've never got paid for letting someone watch -:laughings: - sounds like a line out of the movie *Being There*

Any way PM me your Cell phone # and name and we will take it from there.

:cool:

fivestarpacheco,

Wow, now there is an offer you should not turn down. I would even suggest listening carefully to every word he speaks.

I was going to offer a free session at my studio but I live kind of far from you, (Central Penna.)

Let us know how it goes then.

Hey I'm in the Central PA area down in York county and if the offer is still available I'd love to be able to learn some mixing from someone else.

Hey miroslav maybe add NJ to that list?

I live in North Jersey and would love to sit in on someones mixing or tracking. Anything would be incredible.

Anyone nearby willing to have a 'fly on the wall' while they work?

wow! Wish I could come check ya out Ethan =0.

This is going to be a big thread I can tell lol..

Anyone in SoCal with such an offer? I'd love to learn, but always looking just to meet other musicians.

hey thanks for all the help guys i have found a couple of people so far just deciding on which one to go to ethan i really like your offer since you are the only one i have spoken to using sonar. i guess not many people prefer sonar but heyyy if anyone is looking for help on learning how to mix just post it here someone can probably helppp :):):):)

Back