A little guitar instrumental 4U.. How's the mix?

Kick should come up,maybe bring the snare down a tiny bit as well. Hats are a bit loud maybe.
I don't like the shaker sound, it sounds like its a crackle in the speaker rather than a shaker somehow. :)
The guitars have been recorded nicely well done on that, and the cymbals sound great.

The bass seems a bit weak, try boosting the bass, but you may need to cut some real low end if you boost the level.

Overall not bad at all.

What was your guitars signal chains?
G

My daughter made me the shaker when she was little, it's a plastic Barbie egg with black eyed peas inside.. LOL!

The guitar just goes through a boost pedal, and through my Echo Mia card and is recorded dry. Then it's processed with Amplitube. The drums are Addictive Drums played on a keyboard, no pre-done midi.

I will take those suggestions and do another mix tonight, thanks very much for listening!

Kick should come up,maybe bring the snare down a tiny bit as well. Hats are a bit loud maybe.
I don't like the shaker sound, it sounds like its a crackle in the speaker rather than a shaker somehow. :)
The guitars have been recorded nicely well done on that, and the cymbals sound great.

The bass seems a bit weak, try boosting the bass, but you may need to cut some real low end if you boost the level.

Overall not bad at all.

What was your guitars signal chains?
G

Well done on the guitars then!
lol I'd maybe drop the shaker from the mix or re-record with a better sounding shaker.

Look forward to hearing a new Mix.

G

Back