A few kind words for all of you out there

MC Gitarz

It just occurred to me that I've been associated with this board for about 2 months. I just checked my download file (pile) and counted 212 tunes that I've downloaded from you folks. That's a helluva lot of music!

I've received very nice comments on the tunes I've posted as well as some excellent critiques. I've also learned a ton from listening to your music - in many cases there are styles I'd never listen to on my own.

I'm planning on letting a CD loose around Christmas time and the advice, guidance and constructive criticism I've received here will play an important role in its final mix. (So if you don't like what you hear it's your own damned fault!)(just kidding there, people)

Thanks for a good ride - I'm enjoying the friendly banter as much as your terrific music. You all make this place rock!
Milan

Yer a schkolar 'n a gggennelmen' sar ...

I don care wha the floooozies says about yer at the pub then ...

Really, you are a great addition to this board.

You'll be getting an early christmas present.

The Ghost of FM said:
I'll offer only a Manly kind of hug!

After that last song I did with Studioviols, I don't want anyone getting any weird ideas!!

Cheers! :)

LMAO :D

Group hug is in order ;)

No question, this is the place to be. I've learnt more here in the last 2 months, than in 2 years of fiddling around in the back room.

I've recommended this site to several of my 'musical' associates. I did warn them about the FM Ghost and his dodgy material, but they still weren't put off...

You Belong Here!!

**NOTE**
The preceding message is intended to apply to whoever reads it.

:D

MCG, Ghost, StudioV - I like all you "new" guys that know about 100X as much about music as I ever will. KEEP POSTING!!! YOU MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR THE SLOWER AMONG US (like me)

Back