A band I'm tracking

Trackrat- The recording sounds nice.The band is pretty amazing considering the age range. I wish the bands that had members that young sounded as tight when I recorded them! The drums were my only complaint. It seems that the beat (and the drummer) were really a very strong focal point the the ears. I would've like to hear them a little more "up front" if that makes any sense.? I don't mean louder.... but more in your face.

Nice job!!
RF

Re: SVT's through two 15's? Is that some kind of code-talk?

A Reel Person said:
what kind of amp is an SVT? I've heard of SWR, but never SVT. What gives, on that?:confused:

Ampeg

the playing sure sounds good for youngsters!

yeah...my main complaint is the "jack bruce" bass sound..but if that is what the bass player sounds like, not much you can do.
The drums sound great, like you've got a nice cedar room too!:eek: Maybe a little heavy on the cymbals, but I think that is more a function of the playing than the recording. I can see how the HH just wants to take charge. Sounds like he is beating the fuck out of them.
I like the guitar sound a lot, and I suppose you being a guitar player had a lot to do with that too. I hear the buzz, though...oh well..what can you do?

Man...if I came out with a recording like that with my band when I was 18...WE BOTH know we would have owned St. Louis back in the day...eh?;)

Back