'93/'94 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling with OHSC

Creamyapples1

www.murphycabs.com
'93/'94 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling with OHSC $1,100.00

I've got an Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 4 string with original hardshell case made in San Louis Obispo California USA (best I can tell from the serial number is it was made in late 1993 or early 1994), I'd like to sell or trade. I'm more of a Jazz bass kinda guy and just can't get into it. There's not a scratch on it, great shape, plays awesomely. I'd like to get $1,100.00.

I'm interested in Fender guitars amps and basses (not squire) Strats, Jaguars, jazz basses, tube amps, etc, but would be open to other stuff too. Combo offers gear + cash, whatever. Just looking to see what's out there and/or move this pretty gal on to her forever home. It's a beautiful bass, it's just not for me.

I'm located in southern ohio and would be willing to drive up to an hour or two in any direction for the right deal. I'd also be willing to ship it, so long as you're a member in good standing here and I'm able to find a box the case will fit in.

I've been a member here for a long time, though inactive for a while. I've got numerous trades, buys and sells with other members here over the years, documented in the good guy thread from way back.

Call or text 740-352-8542 or message me here to make offers.

Thanks,

Kevin

IMG_1510.jpgCopy of IMG_1507.jpgCopy of IMG_1508.jpgIMG_1509.jpgIMG_1506.jpgIMG_1505.jpgIMG_1504.jpgIMG_1517.jpgIMG_1515.jpg

Last edited:
Back