8th Street Music

fuzzworth

Yup, 8th Street is for real. I just received (20 minutes ago) an AKG C3000 from their shop via UPS. The mic is in AGK's sealed box, with the multi-language info booklet, guarantee, etc. The only place where I have seen better prices is at analogjapan.com, and I am considering buying a board from them. The drawback is that to use the warrantee, you have to ship it back to them (three days en route), which could be a problem. But their page is worth a look, for leverage at local shops, if for nothing else.

Thanks fuzzworth,

I'm calling on some local stores today to try to get them a little closer on the price, but if that fails, I guess I'll be ordering from 8th Street.

With all the good comments, at least I feel more at ease about doing so.

--Mike--

analogjapan

analogjapan is indeed expensive but I must say this is top-notch. Just added a roland system 700 to my collection of vintage synths. Super packing, as described: not a dent.

I've done business with 8th street. They shipped up to me in Canada no problem and they offered a great price and service.

I bought my ADK Vienna from them and had no problems. It came with a free wind screen as well. It's cheap (raxxess), but it works. They often have little freebies with their stuff, but it's usually low end things like a HOSA cable.

FMR lists them as an authorized dealer, which is how I found them.

Guess one should always read the whole thread before replying, heh-heh, ... that's pretty funny.

Tim

knowing that this thread is old i still want to add that i've bought a keyboard from 8th street and it couldn't have gone any better.

Back