8 New ones From ShopvacblowjoB!!!

W.I.S.C.

10lbs.of sh*t in 5lb.BAG
10 New ones From ShopvacblowjoB!!!

Lyrics by request.

Tracks 6 thru 15 are brand new. No appologies for the mixes.

ShopvacblowjoB - Pig Tales

Just looking for listners to comment on content. The final release should have at least another 8 songs on it. 2 more by the end of next week.

Thanx

Dan.

Last edited:
Ahh shit!

How (if at all) are you affiliated?

Is it "Ericafromcharactersishot"?
"I know she fu**'s on the first date, because her kisses taste like...."!

I'll d/l tomorrow on a real connection.
These guys kill me! :D

W.I.S.C. said:
Lyrics by request.

Tracks 6 thru 13 are brand new. No appologies for the mixes.

ShopvacblowjoB - Pig Tales

Just looking for listners to comment on content. The final release should have at least another 10 songs on it. 4 more by the end of next week.

Thanx

Dan.
Killer!!!! Man, I loved it...
Ed

About SVBJ

cellardweller said:
Ahh shit!

How (if at all) are you affiliated?

Is it "Ericafromcharactersishot"?
"I know she fu**'s on the first date, because her kisses taste like...."!

I'll d/l tomorrow on a real connection.
These guys kill me! :D

I love a true fan!!!
Yes, that's the one from their last album, DULL AXE,SHARP TONGUE!
And you have the line right also! That's great! I'll be sure to let the guys know that they have yet another fan. They have been so busy in the studio, there is actually enuff material for a whole nother album! It's just held up in post production (you know how it is). If I could get them to stop being so fucked up (mentally and chemically) I bet I could get 2 albums a year from them, with at least 25 songs on each. They practically sleep here and they've burnt out 2 motherboards and trashed 3 monitors, not to mention burning half the rug off the floor. I won't go into the puke and used rubbers in the bathroom. If they were'nt so fun, I'd just call the cops, but they're really nice once you get them sober. Razor is here right now working on the latest mixes...he says, "Fuck you cockboy!", (I know he doesn't mean it...he's just drunk).

HOLY SHIT!!! He just tried to light me on FIRE!!!!

Fucker's locked himself in the bathroom..I think he's smoking a joint...*sniff,sniff*...yup...okay cool, he'll be chill for a while...

Anyway, I can't believe you actually remember that song, it was so long ago that I posted it. Enjoy the new album, you can get a copy if you PM me (I won't tell Razor) since you quoted a famous line. I think that's the balls! Aww, shit... he's comming. Later dude.

Sweet...uhh..,,,,,,,,, I think... :D

You have to love psychotic terms of endearment...

Duct tape left me with anglo-paranoia...I'm sure they were talking about me...

Hepetitan... Where do these guys come up with this shit!?
I love it!!!

I probably shouldn't listen to "cannoli" here at work...but will probably end up being overcome with morbid curiosity shortly...

Any song which makes use of hypocritical GWB quotes is cool by me...

The boss-man cometh...

Thanx Spaztic and Toki!!

Always happy to please metal fans. I get concerned at times with some of the bizzarre directions these guys take, but am always glad to see them stick to metal roots. Clean is one of my favorite comments, thanx and of course sick is always appretiated.

Anybody else? :p ...appologies for bumping my own thread...well,...not really...

Here is the album cover too...

Attachments

• SVBJ-PigTales(motocyclepigs).jpg
    SVBJ-PigTales(motocyclepigs).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21
Back