57 and counting...

Crazy, yes. Bach wrote new material each week for mass for quite a while. They were longer works, but still had a similar deadline. He didn't, however, record any of them.

IronFlippy said:
He didn't, however, record any of them.

No kidding.

Ok, well...we've got some work to do. I'll take the first one.

'You Didn't Say.' - Dude, it's uploaded at 64kbps and it sounds hissy and phasey. Song reminds me of Alice Cooper singing for Skynard. Or... no, that's it.

Very ambitious project. So what happens when you have to skip a day...is the next day like "TWO FOR ONE ACOUSTIC SONG" day? :D

chrisharris said:
No kidding.

Ok, well...we've got some work to do. I'll take the first one.

'You Didn't Say.' - Dude, it's uploaded at 64kbps and it sounds hissy and phasey. Song reminds me of Alice Cooper singing for Skynard. Or... no, that's it.

Very ambitious project. So what happens when you have to skip a day...is the next day like "TWO FOR ONE ACOUSTIC SONG" day? :D

No skipping allowed.

As far as the uploading quality goes, I'm bouncing to disc from Pro Tools and burning from iTunes, then converting to MP3. Is there a better way? Maybe it's the sound converter I use. Give me some suggestions on a better quality file, because on the cd's I'm burning the mixes and quailty are fine.

Thanks in advance.

Back