500 mods: LaChapell 583e, JLM Dual99v500, Buzz Essence, Argosy Desk, BAE 11Rack

sultansrule

I stared a very small home studio that i didnt finish due to family. I almost gave up but now starting over. Some of this gear, i bought and it was never used cause i didnt get a chance to buy cables. now my needs are completely different and i am gona buy other stuff and i dont need these anymore. These items are new. i have to list them as used once, on gearslutz due to their policies, they are all in flawless cond. only item used on regular basis is the bae 11 rack by a friend. check with me if you need more info..

i have excellent ratings on ebay as well. ill link you to page upon your request. Feel free to hit me up with any questions or buy directly if ur a local in the BayArea, CA. Ill drop the shipping $$..

LaChapell 583e $1340

LaChapell 583s (sold)

JLM Audio Dual99v500 $775

Buzz Audio Essence 500 Series compatible Opto compressor $820 (powered once only), first come first serve. bought the wrong item and realize i dont need it. i have a pending sale on this, waiting on payment so im still open to take offers whoever pays first, gets it. let me know

Argosy Raven H10 Desk ($800) Used but cond is like NEW (local pickup only)

Bae 11 Rack w/Power Supply $750

Back