$50 bass

Flangerhans

Dodecahedronic member
Just got the world's cheapest bass from 123. Fifty bucks gets you a pretty decent P-bass copy, a totally lousy cord, and allen wrenches. The truss rod needed loosening, but that's about it. They're solid wood, the fretwork is actually pretty good, and the whole thing is about the best deal I've ever gotten. Even the pickups aren't bad. If you need a 4 string, you just can't go wrong on these, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Flangerhans said:
Just got the world's cheapest bass from 123. Fifty bucks gets you a pretty decent P-bass copy, a totally lousy cord, and allen wrenches. The truss rod needed loosening, but that's about it. They're solid wood, the fretwork is actually pretty good, and the whole thing is about the best deal I've ever gotten. Even the pickups aren't bad. If you need a 4 string, you just can't go wrong on these, I'd recommend them to anyone.

wow. you can hardly get a setup for that price, these days.

can't beat that at all, i wish i had seen that when i was looking for a bass to record with, i ended up with an esp/ltd, but have had great luck with it. you got a link to this bass?

Here you go...

http://www.music123.com/Fullerton-Standard-Bass----Bass-Guitar-(Closeout)-i228788.music

Back