5 Things Wrong with Rap Music

I suppose when it comes down to it, I really don't care what rappers speak about. I just really hate listening to someone talking over the top of a drum machine. It just blows dead goats.
While I actually do like some early hip-hop like Snoop's "Doggystyle" and Dr. Dre's "The Chronic", yours is a more valid reason to not like a certain style of music than the OP's list.

The 5 "reasons" given in the OP could apply to many styles of music. Rock has been "sexist" since day one. Country has glorified killing through it's history, etc.....I guess it's only ok when white people sing about it. :eek:

this is the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read and is the reason why I always say that if you don't understand hiphop, don't try to analyze pros or cons about it. I probably know 1000 times more about hiphop than all the people on this forum shitting on, and I can tell you right now that I found flaws in every statement you guys have made. You do not even know how stupid you guys are making yourself look.

this is the most ignorant and stupid post I have ever read and is the reason why I always say that if you don't understand hiphop, don't try to analyze pros or cons about it. I probably know 1000 times more about hiphop than all the people on this forum shitting on, and I can tell you right now that I found flaws in every statement you guys have made. You do not even know how stupid you guys are making yourself look.

I know! These guys be whack, yo!

Oh, I get MUCH stupider than this. Stick around and you can bask in my ignorance. I still think rap blows dead goats however.

Oh, I get MUCH stupider than this. Stick around and you can bask in my ignorance. I still think rap blows dead goats however.

You can dislike rap music how much you wan't, I don't give a single fuck about that, but don't talk about how "rapping is easy, they only talk about violance and degrade women"'cause that means that you don't know shit, you fucking idiot. Jesus fucking christ, Im outta this retarded forum...

EDIT: Just realized that you are not the one who said all that shit, so I guess you're not the fucking idiot. But whoever made the original post is still..

Your reason to not like rap is actually understandable. still outta this forum though

Just realized that you are not the one who said all that shit, so I guess you're not the fucking idiot. But whoever made the original post is still..
To be fair, I think at least half the people that responded made it clear they don't agree with him. I know I did. Also, the OP hasn't posted here in over a month, so there's no reason for you to leave, dude.

Back