424MkIII question...

slash89 said:
Can I use a cassette deck to mix down songs that were recorded at 3-3/4 speed, down to 1-7/8 speed?
Yes.

You can mix down onto a home cassette deck or any other stereo recording device or format of decent quality.

Connect the stereo outs of the Portastudio into the line input of the target recorder via RCA patch cords.

Cheers! :)

slash89 said:
Can I use a cassette deck to mix down songs that were recorded at 3-3/4 speed, down to 1-7/8 speed?

No, you can’t do this. If you even attempt to do this, you could cause a tear in the fabric of time and create distortion in the space-time continuum. If on the other hand you can locate a relativity condenser like George Harrison used in many of his recordings, you could probably pull it off.

slash89 said:
So...ultimately I cant do the 424 then the Sony?.........
Do you want to tear the fabric of time? Cause distortion in the space time continuum? Don't you care about your fellow man? Geez, some people are so inconsiderate. :mad:

This “Ghost” dude is a LIAR!!! He’s always trying to get newbies to do things that will destroy the universe. He’s an evil person with no respect for life!!! He WILL kill you if you allow him to have his way. He is the devil!!!! He goes by the name of “Ghost” because his real name, Hitler, has a bad reputation. Be afraid…be VERY afraid!

Seasonal fun, indeed

pay no attention to monty, slash. He is always "in season".

But you worded your question in such a way as to make us think hard about what you really meant, and I think monty sprained something. :D

You can do what you want to do with the Sony. Do it.

Beware of this "DigitalSmigital" character. He works with the Ghost at devising new and terrible ways of destroying the universe. Partners in crime similar to Pinky and The Brain, only 100 times more deadly.

Back