4 song samples for review

TheCashmere

Hello!

I'm new to posting here but not necessarily new to the site. In fact I used this site as well as many others to get to where I am with my mixing/mastering.

What I've posted are four clips to four songs off my bands up coming album. But I've never recorded an album or full band before so I'm open to some suggestions or even just a thumbs up as far as mixing/mastering.

Also if it's not too much, I wouldn't mind any opinions on the overall first/second impressions of the songs. It probably won't fit in the style of everyone, but I'd still be interested if you want to throw that in your review.

The first four songs will be the tracks unmastered, and the second four will be the same four with a master on them.

I know I'm still a noob so be gentle :)

user4929886 - Mastered and unmastered 4 song demo on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thanks and i appreciate any feedback! :o

Well, you guys certainly sound...different... You have a heavy indie vibe, like old-school death cab or something. Or that annoying band that plays those hyundai commercials.

Not really my type of music, so take my comments with a grain of salt. I'm a metal guy myself.

Thanks Steven! I have been working out those 'timing kinks' for quite some time and think I've just about got it now ;) (First time to have drums in a mix, so I've met quite a learning curve)

And muffins I appreciate the comment I guess, though I've never listened to early deathcab or know what band you're talking about on a 'Hyundai' commercial. If you have any thoughts about the mixing/recording quality I'd love to know.

Thanks again =)

Back