333 new song

Kristina

Yes, it's called 333. I'm not sure why. But I like this a lot considering each guitar part & the vocals were done in about 12 minutes. Probably going to get done again soon. But check it out please. :) 333

Hey Kristina- I really dig the effects and ambience. I just think the guitar picking could maybe use a little practice. Look forward to hearing you next attempt!!

thanks...and yes, I will be working on this. I think this song could be insanely pretty. I just need to clean it up a bit. Hopefully I'll have time to do so this week.

Cool!! If you are interested, I'd love to throw some weird reverse reverb drum and upright bass over some of that. Let me know!!

oh yea it's pathetic. I got my first guitar about 5 years ago...played seriously for about 1.5 years and then put it up. And I only really played acoustic. I bought an electric yesterday came home and recorded. I haven't really played in about 2 years.

Anybody who offers a link to a termite damage assessment programme is OK with me :)

I was thinking Central Pest Control was something to do with a 21 year old girl getting the wrong kind of attention ;)

Anyway, there's a nice idea there, practice will let your musicianship catch up with your creativity, which is the key to happiness :) (Well, apart from extinguishing temites ;))

Did I miss something?

Vocals? Where? Did I hear humming?

21? or...12?

Tick,2,3,4 tick2,3,4 tick2,3,4 tick2,3,4. :D That should tighten things up a bit.

Kristina said:
oh yea it's pathetic. I got my first guitar about 5 years ago...played seriously for about 1.5 years and then put it up. And I only really played acoustic. I bought an electric yesterday came home and recorded. I haven't really played in about 2 years.

well thats good, ive never put my guitar down :rolleyes: , but i hear it can be hard to pick up again (from my grandfather)

sounds good, keep workin with that guitar!

Reactions: NL5
Reminds me of some His Name Is Alive stuff.

Not a lot of interest in the peice though. If you were to retrack what would you be focusing on as the central theme?

I would start wih another song if I were you.

Back