3 tunes I'm working on

Acoustic guitar is nice - you can play!

I'd be careful about your length of the songs though, instrumentals can get real boring in a hurry. No instrumental should more than 3 minutes in my mind.

Listening to 'Nylon Strings' great playing and great breathing..:D Maybe you could e.q. a little more of a wamer nylon sound... or maybe that sound will work well once other things are added.. either way I enjoyed listening to it and didnt think it was too long..

I also checked out 'hangin at dawn' and like the first tune, you have to do something about all the heavy breathing.. :D This one was a bit long..

Checked out 'Sometimes'. These tunes sound more like just playing rather than actual songs, but cool for what they are anyway..

cool..

sam

Kramer, Thanks for the feedback .The lead guitar is recorded direct off the pickup, the picked guitar is recorded with 2 MXL 603s. The bass is a cheap Squire Bronco short neck recorded direct, the drums are a Yamaha DD55 drum thing recorded direct. I added reverb to everything. I'm still trying to figure out how to record a nylon string - I read somewhere that the pros mic the room, not close micing like with a steel string. Anybody know about this?

Decent song and good playing.

I thought the lead guitar part (the part panned hard right) could maybe have some midrange further taken out and maybe a little boost around 800 hz or so (only a guess of course).

As a nearly 4 and a half minute instrumental, it didn't have enough things going on. You could probably cut some time out and help or add some instrumentation/parts.

You may also want to play around with the bass part to make it a bit more prominent. Of course you wouldn't want it to dominate the guitars, but it might be possible to get a warmer sound if it could be brought up. Caveat - I listened on cheap headphones.

Back