2488 - How do you rename a song?

barks62

I know I've done this before by hitting shift and title, but now I have two songs that I have mastered so that I can burn them to CD, and the system won't let me change the title of those two songs. I'm assuming the fact that the songs are mastered is why I can't change the title, but I could be wrong.

Can anybody tell me how to change the title? Do I have to delete the master somehow, and if so, how do I do that? Or is it something else?

I guess if nothing else works I can export the tracks, delete the song, create a new song, then import the tracks again. But I'd rather not do that much work if I can help it, lol.

Any suggestions? Thanks all!

I’m going from memory but I think you go to song/load and right then press shift/title and you can rename it no matter what. I have a MKI so it might not work on yours.

I’m going from memory but I think you go to song/load and right then press shift/title and you can rename it no matter what. I have a MKI so it might not work on yours.

Good memory! That's exactly how it works on the MkI, and it works even after the song has been premastered....the MkI doesn't have the mastering function.

Back