2000 mules election fraud arrests in AZ!

That said, over the years I've seen who Trump became and there's no way I could ever have supported him because he is a piece of shit as a human being.
So you shit-talk about Trump and ignore what a corrupt, profiteering waste of skin Brandon and his kid are, the massive damage the cabal he takes orders from is doing to America. That's just special.

Hey did you know one doesn't have to be either a Dem or a Rep?

Are you interested in where you were born?

Are Venezuelan immigrants supposed to obsess the rest of their life about Mendoza?
Likwise for Cuban immigrants and Castro.
What a dumb life that would be, especially if they moved a long time ago.

Last edited:
If I move to another country, then it should NOT matter anymore where I was born.
Like the cubans I know that moved their families here -- they left it all behind, and they don't give a flying rip about Cuba.
Do you think they sit around -- obsessed with Castro every day of their life?
Your citizenship is in Canada, right?
Why don't you do likewise and mind your own freaken bees wax in Canada?
Your opinion has no weight.
You don't even vote in your own country, so guess what? Mind your own bees wax.

What's this?
A Yuma county democrat -- to plead guilty for conspiracy to commit election fraud....
but but but it wasn't ENOUGH fraud to MATTER... oh silly. :giggle:

Fuentes was charged with two Class 4 felonies alleging forgery and conspiracy, and two felonies of ballot abuse. Alma Yadira Juarez pleaded guilty and admitted to police that Fuentes gave her the ballots to stuff in drop boxes.

Last edited:
His canadian foot is in his mouth again.
The dumb ass doesn't even know it.
<chuckle>

Last edited:
I think that someone who refuses to vote has no say in political discussions.
I vote, and if I still lived in US I would be voting.
But you dont so have no say in what happens there, but argue on who the people who do live there should vote for. A bit strange Dave? :unsure:

Last edited:
Back