$20 for a verse

Depends how you look at trolling I guess.

I see it as making someone else annoyed at either your actions or what you say.

A clever troll would be someone who takes a stance that he/she realizes is wrong, and does it (sorta like acting).

A stupid troll would be someone who doesn't know what they are doing is stupid, and keeps doing it (keeps doing it is the key phrase here) despite the reactions of others.

Damn I'm going way in depth here lol. :facepalm:

No but for real though.

If someone else writes me a verse and let's me run my vocals through an octave pedal ill do it.
That would make me a semi pro rapper. And
I need some new straplocks.

Depends how you look at trolling I guess.

I see it as making someone else annoyed at either your actions or what you say.

A clever troll would be someone who takes a stance that he/she realizes is wrong, and does it (sorta like acting).

A stupid troll would be someone who doesn't know what they are doing is stupid, and keeps doing it (keeps doing it is the key phrase here) despite the reactions of others.

Damn I'm going way in depth here lol. :facepalm:

If someone doesn't know they're doing it, then they're just stupid and not necessarily a troll, aren't they? I thought trolling was all about intent? What do I know, I can't even rap (happy to give it a go for $20, though - I'd need to hear OP's verse first, though).

If someone doesn't know they're doing it, then they're just stupid and not necessarily a troll, aren't they? I thought trolling was all about intent? What do I know, I can't even rap (happy to give it a go for $20, though - I'd need to hear OP's verse first, though).

Idiot: 2 + 2 = 5

Everyone: No idiot, 2 + 2 = 4

Idiot: No, 2 + 2 = 5.

Doesn't matter if he's an idiot, he is continually doing it. A troll.

The way crowsoffritz explained how he was using it made sense to me. Troll literally means to drag a baited hook hoping for a fish to bite, so I can see it being used if somebody's figuratively doing that, whether they intend to or not.

lol @ this discussion

The way crowsoffritz explained how he was using it made sense to me. Troll literally means to drag a baited hook hoping for a fish to bite, so I can see it being used if somebody's figuratively doing that, whether they intend to or not.

lol @ this discussion

Now that to me means that the hook has to be deliberately baited with the intention of making a fish bite, so there is therefore intention. Not that I want to argue over something so trivial, of course :D.

Now that to me means that the hook has to be deliberately baited with the intention of making a fish bite, so there is therefore intention. Not that I want to argue over something so trivial, of course :D.

The people are still falling for the bait. That's what matters. Try this analogy.

You have some bread while you're sitting by a pond.

You throw out bread while hoping to feed ducks. Instead, the fish eat all the bread. You throw out some more bread, and more, and more, and the fish still eat it.

The fish are the people that fall for the stupidity. They are being trolled. What other word is there for that?

There is a difference from being trolled and being tricked. LOL!

I really always thought internet trolling had to be intentional by definition, but conituing with the fishing analogy, I have accidentally trolled before.

Around here, trolling is typically done by old men trying to catch trout or salmon. Pretty boring if you ask me.

I have been casting for bass before on a windy day, let my lure sink and then turned away to light a smoke or grab a drink or something, and the wind moves the boat and hence the lure along...you go back to the rod and see that it's bent - fish on! - Unintentional trolling.

Back