$20 for a verse

hhinterwebz

whats going on. so ive got this beat im making, and i have one verse down and i want another rapper on the second verse. . i just need one verse, and i need a copy of your vocals by themself as well as your vocals mixed in with the track (so i can mix it). here is the rough beat:
Hhbeat2 by hhsongs on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
message me back here or hit me up at my email hhindustry@yahoo.com if you are interested. i am using the song for an upcoming compilation and you can keep and do what you want with the song as well. i am offering $20 via paypal for this now.

How good of a singer do you have to be? I've got a rabid squirrel outback hittin' some pretty high notes. I'm not sure if he is interested, but I would have to see. Hit me up if you want a sample of his singing. ;)

How good of a singer do you have to be? I've got a rabid squirrel outback hittin' some pretty high notes. I'm not sure if he is interested, but I would have to see. Hit me up if you want a sample of his singing. ;)

this is a rap verse, you smart ass wiener. i can just picture you laughing at your post in your boxers while your mom yells at you to tell you your hot pocket is ready. also, a sample would be great.

this is a rap verse, you smart ass wiener. i can just picture you laughing at your post in your boxers while your mom yells at you to tell you your hot pocket is ready. also, a sample would be great.

Can't tell if playing along with the joke....

or just plain mean.

Hey kcearl, you don't need the cave, you got one right here now! :D

Oh, and to the smartypants n00b who wants a rapper to sing to his MIDI track: A sample is coming up. :laughings:

ur just being a dick just to be a dick. YOU GODDAMN MILK BABY thanks for fucking up my operations.

This thread is fuckin awesome. It's either the funniest fake-anger trolling I've seen in a while, or the funniest real anger I've seen in a while. This cracked me up:

Also - isn't this what BabyOJ actually came here looking for? I think we ran him off completely... :(

This thread is fuckin awesome. It's either the funniest fake-anger trolling I've seen in a while, or the funniest real anger I've seen in a while. This cracked me up:

Also - isn't this what BabyOJ actually came here looking for? I think we ran him off completely... :(

who is babyoj?

shit i like the beat its somethin diff shit ill jump on it just email me the beat and the concept behind ill do it just for the exposure

I don't see the relevance, but I'd agree that there are both clever and stupid varieties of trolling. As for BabyOJ - you really don't think he was serious? You can't be trolling and serious/genuine at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive motivations for posting.

Back