2 short songs

chandlerhimself

I wrote these 2 songs recently that are guitar oriented. The 2 a fairly different as the first is 80s metal and the 2nd is more 60s/70s style rock, If you have time please take a listen and comment on them. I'm mostly concerned about the mixing, but if want to comment on the songwriting, etc go ahead. Thamls

They're both M.E. ready as far as I can tell. I like 'em too. Lovely sound on the bass in the first one, lovely sound on the guitar in the second one. I'd love to be able to make music that sounds this good.

I thought the bass in the first is very quiet, & it's not my phones coz i hear it very well in the second!
but I agree with dobro they sound very well recorded, no problems to my ears!
& oh to be able to play like that! (well i can actually,you should see me in my dreams,, I'm better!) :)

dobro- Thanks a lot. I know sometimes when I'm writing/mixing/playing I get discouraged when listening to what the pros do and it's hard to really be objective when it comes to your own stuff. Thanks for listening and the nice words.

jiff 41- Thank you for listening. I'll see what I can do about the bass for the 1st song.

It's not often I get such positive feedback and it lets me know all those hours of slamming my head against my desk while learning to mix is starting to pay off.

Back