2 new songs...feedback!

Good stuff. Explosive, Destructive, and in the face! Solid riffs, great guitar tone, and TIGHT musicianship.

Do you think maybe you could maybe write a few love songs... you know.. for the girls? Maybe something country-music too. If you guys can do this I'm most positive you could score a record deal! Dress that singer up like the construction worker from the Village People and your a shoe-in!!1

AdrianFly said:
Good stuff. Explosive, Destructive, and in the face! Solid riffs, great guitar tone, and TIGHT musicianship.

Do you think maybe you could maybe write a few love songs... you know.. for the girls? Maybe something country-music too. If you guys can do this I'm most positive you could score a record deal! Dress that singer up like the construction worker from the Village People and your a shoe-in!!1

woa woa hold on...
1 - thats not my band at all, haha.
2 - what band were you talkin bout?
3 - thanks a lot for the comments
4 - you can find stray from the path at www.fivepointrecords.com and www.strayfromthepath.net so i guess u can call them signed...just not on a big company...
we arent their usual recording studio they come to, they just wanted a demo song done for them.
5 - stray from the path would NEVER do that hahah..sry...but they arent just those kind of guys.

most of importantly, neither of those bands were mine...

Back