$2.49

PorterhouseMusic

Mitakuye Oyasin
...per gallon, I just filled up for. Not sure why Joe Biden wanted to hurt his approval ratings by jacking the price up there for a year or two. Seems a weird choice to make if you're him. But I guess since that was his doing I need to give him thanks for bringing it back down. Thanks Joe.

I WISH it was that low. 4 to 5 bucks in my area. Fuck Joe. And fuck Gavin. And fuck who ever thought naming their boy Gavin was a good idea.

Do they manipulate in favor of one party or the other? Do the manipulators pick sides? How does that work?

A bit above my pay grade. But...

US is weak. Some would prefer it that way. Manipulation, America can be kept weak, or weakness through a continuation of the same administration, and policy, rather than potentially you know who. Also, prices are high for lots of things, and amazingly enough a lot of profits are high. Some like it that way. A continuation.

There are lots of reasons to favor one party over another, and attempt to manipulate. You're not dumb, no need for me to attempt to explain these things to you.

Do they manipulate in favor of one party or the other? Do the manipulators pick sides? How does that work?

There’s no parties, there’s no countries. There’s just high level players. The big money boys. The guys that can buy and sell politicians like Beverly Hills women buy handbags.

In Ancient Rome you had the Gladiators, and all eyes were on them. People cheering on their ‘champion’. But behind the scenes were the people putting on the show to entertain and distract the masses.
The Elites of the time did whatever they wanted.
As it is now.

Who knows why the ‘owners’ manipulate things. The just do what they want. All for the benefit of themselves.

Currently, I think there’s several factions fighting amongst themselves.

You ever play the board game “Risk”?

You and the other players are battling it out for the grand prize of who runs the world.

It’s all something like that, and we’re just the pieces on the game board. We’re not the players in game.

Now excuse me, I need some gas. Time to rummage in the couch cushions for some change. :D

Last edited:
...per gallon, I just filled up for. Not sure why Joe Biden wanted to hurt his approval ratings by jacking the price up there for a year or two. Seems a weird choice to make if you're him. But I guess since that was his doing I need to give him thanks for bringing it back down. Thanks Joe.
Aren't you just a lucky guy!
Just last week at my local filling hole the price per gallon had dropped down to $1.95 for regular gas.
Are you seriously thanking Biden for lowering gas prices?
That's a serious question, because time and time again, liberals like yourself have often stated it that the Potus (irrespective of party affiliation) has zero influence on the costs of the food and fuel for every American. Real Americans!
Real Americans! That's what I'm talking about! Real Americans who can clearly see it that a majority of Democrats (in Congress), and including the average Democrat idiots who keep voting for guys like Joe.

Try paying $1.80/L
OK? $1.80 per litre!
Quit snivelling and realize that your prices are fuck all compared to many in the western world...
:-)
***EDIT to say that is $1.80 Canadian Pesos...

Aren't you just a lucky guy!
Just last week at my local filling hole the price per gallon had dropped down to $1.95 for regular gas.
Are you seriously thanking Biden for lowering gas prices?
That's a serious question, because time and time again, liberals like yourself have often stated it that the Potus (irrespective of party affiliation) has zero influence on the costs of the food and fuel for every American. Real Americans!
Real Americans! That's what I'm talking about! Real Americans who can clearly see it that a majority of Democrats (in Congress), and including the average Democrat idiots who keep voting for guys like Joe.
You misunderstood. I don't know how to make my sarcasm any more obvious. Peace dude. Cheers 🍻

I've gone LED... leddy? So I am incandoesnot...
Bit of a dim bulb I are...
LED lights are OK but let's not forget it that LED lights do not provide heat.
There are many home owners who have small chicken coups. A single 100 watt incandescent bulb was all it took to keep a few chickens feeling safe and warm
And then......government idiots decided that incandescent light bulbs should be banned and not be produced.
I wonder how many baby chickens died.

Good answer. :thumbs up:

Have yet to read any other replies...

Good answer? Lazy answer.

I'm going to speak frankly. A sound relationship is predicated on honesty. Foundational. Do entities within and without this country seek to manipulate and influence elections? Why, certainly, myriad of methods, and motivations. To feign naivete and query that which you are already aware.....?

Know what I'm saying?

Biden has nothing to do with the Price of gas - or the price a barrel of oil - he can't influence it at all.

I WISH it was that low. 4 to 5 bucks in my area. Fuck Joe. And fuck Gavin. And fuck who ever thought naming their boy Gavin was a good idea.
you are being taken to the cleaners. About 2.75 @ gallon here in beautiful Tennessee.

Back