17 year old producer

AkeelBeats

What's up guys, check out my music soundcloud.com/akeelbeats give me some feedback, spread my music around of you like it. If you want to work email me - akeeljaykhan@hotmail.co.uk

im interested in what each and everyone of you have to say about my music.

Curious what you used to make the beats?

PS when you leave a link to your site always be sure to type or paste in the www when posting in forums like this as it allows the person to just double click on the link as opposed to having to copy n paste it in the address bar.. like in your post above

instead something like this Akeel Beats's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

He's got fewer than 5 (or is it 10 these days?) posts from this account, that's why he can't paste full links.
A good way to get that post count up so you can post links would be to browse some of the other threads in the clinic and give feedback on other people's mixes. That will also make those people more inclined to listen to your songs. (It's a give and take relationship.)

It also helps to post one song per thread. Any feedback you get posting your entire soundcloud is likely to be pretty unfocused.

I listened to some bits of a few of them. They seem alright. Is that an audio watermark you have near the beginning of each of them? It sounds kinda out-of-place and probably isn't actually stopping anyone from stealing your beats.

Back