13" White MacBook

earlynovember73

13" MacBook with 2 GB of RAM and a 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor. I bought it new in 2007 with Tiger 10.4 installed and unlike the standard MacBooks that are for sale these days, this does have a firewire port. The screen has a few bright spots and a small black scratch which Apple has told me are from putting too much weight on the back of the screen while it is closed. They are not dead pixels and they are not spreading. If you look in the first picture you can see the bright spots which are usually only visible when that area of the screen is white or other lighter colors. In the picture there is also a reflection of a light on the right hand side which was just from the angle of the camera when I took the picture. The CD/DVD drive no longer burns as of roughly 6 months ago and has trouble reading discs as well. Apple told me this is something that happens over time from burning so many discs. I didn't have a new drive installed and have been using an external CD/DVD drive because they are far cheaper. The 80 GB hard drive is roughly a year and a half old. It was replaced by Apple after the original failed. The battery and charger have also been replaced about 6 months ago because those also began to fail on me. I bought them both new from Apple. The charger was bitten through though by my cat so I soldered the connections back together myself and haven't had any issues with it since. The case of the computer was also replaced by Apple a month ago after it began to crack. This was a defect on all MacBooks made in this time frame which Apple is aware of.

Upon selling I will do a clean install of Tiger 10.4. I will also include the Tiger operating system discs, Mac user guide, and a few stickers. This will be sold "as-is." I will not be able to provide any refunds if there are any problems with the computer after selling. To the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with the computer other than what has been listed above and I have had no other problems with it since buying it.

$475 obo. Willing to accept trades for mics, snakes, and preamps.100_1184.jpg100_1187.jpg

Back