1010lt or 44

Jeff_D

Hello everybody- so I turn to you all for guidance once again- Im at a toss up between the M-Audio Delta 1010LT and the Delta 44. they are only a few bucks different in price but the 1010lt has 4 more channels, two of which being mic pres- so are these pres crap? is one any better than the other- I have a patch bay so routing that big ass dongle wont be too big of a prob- I have the Delta2496 now and I need more inputs- Im looking to spend $300 or less and i would be installing it in a P3 933 with windows xp-pro if that matters at all- any thoughts- or maybe other options- thanks alot in advance guys-

-jeff

I dont think the Lt's converters as quite as good...but dont quote me on that...Gidge would know. You certainly have more options with it though. And you system specs ?? No problemo ;)

The 1010lt is a great buy. The mic pres supposedly aren't stellar, but they can be disabled such that those channels will just be line level like the rest. The converters of course aren't as good as the 1010, and they're not external like the 1010, but they'll definately be on par or better than the 44. Since you have a patchbay, I'd get the 1010lt!

Slackmaster 2000

thank you gentlemen- as always very helpful- maybe Gidge will come around and offer his insights-

-jeff

Back