10 interesting facts about sweetnubs

sweetnubs

1. My gait is both graceful and full of hottness like that of a snow leopard.

2. I enjoying thinking about the inane contest of cat and mouse between the t-rex and brontosaurus that raged for hundrends of millions of years, lifetimes upon lifetimes. Bronty could probably hear the 30 ton frame on the T-rex coming for miles and he'd bolt into to the swamp where t-rex could not journey. Poor T-rex didn't realize he had a brain the size of a walnut and the poor claymation didn't help any. Silly reptiles.

3. I am distracted by and attracted to shiny objects. I often take them home and weave them into my nest.

4. I find anyone who follows any form of the judeo-christian tradition and actually believes it to be hilariously stupid and actually quite dangerous to normal folks who just want to get through life in a peaceful manner.

5. One of the great wonders and acheivements of industrial society has led to my favorite flavoring: blue! I love blue Otter Pops and blue flavored bubblegum (especially Big League Chew).

6. Sometimes after a particularly long and draining session I recline on the studio couch and eat blue flavored things while reading trashy romance novels.

7. I think vaginas are pretty disgusting and sort of resemble an angry sea anenome without the nice smell.

8. I get jiggy wit' it.

9. I am your father.

10. These heels are killing me.

The 11th interesting fact about Nubsey...

11. She sometimes forgets to take the needle out of her arm before posting. ;) :D.

(just having fun :) )

G.

sweetnubs said:
7. I think vaginas are pretty disgusting and sort of resemble an angry sea anenome without the nice smell.

A boy asks his father: "Dad, what does a vagina looks like?"
Dad replies: "Well Son, before sex it looks like a beautiful flower."
Boy: "And after sex?"
Dad: "Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!"

wasn't there that strange pop radio song in the 70's called Sweetnubs Glowing on a Saturday night....?

sweetnubs glowing on a Saturday night,
i know for ever he'll (or she'll) be doing it right.
yeah sweetnubs mmm, such a heavenly delight.
i know forever we'll be doing it, doing it, doing it...right.

gosh, gee, i can't remember the namds name! sht! i usually go into like 6 weeks of hard depression when this happens..fhk!

i think the band wore like bell bottom white pants and matching white vests with silky shirts. they all used alot of hair spray if I recall. kind of James Taylor sounding...hmmmm....

Anyone remember that song and band?

COOLCAT said:
i think the band wore like bell bottom white pants and matching white vests with silky shirts. they all used alot of hair spray if I recall. kind of James Taylor sounding...hmmmm....

Anyone remember that song and band?
While that description narrows it down to about 1800 different '70s acts ;), you're actually referring to a Loggins and Messina tune called "Whenever I call You Friend", though it was a duet version of it between Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nicks that made it big time.

G.

sweetnubs said:
4. I find anyone who follows any form of the judeo-christian tradition and actually believes it to be hilariously stupid and actually quite dangerous to normal folks who just want to get through life in a peaceful manner.

This says as much about you as about the people who fit the description.

i have a new appreciation for 'nubs. still i can't seem to shake the nagging feeling that 'nubs is a horribly ugly tranvestite. Hmm, yet another mystery of life.

brendandwyer said:
i have a new appreciation for 'nubs. still i can't seem to shake the nagging feeling that 'nubs is a horribly ugly tranvestite. Hmm, yet another mystery of life.

:eek: ROTFL#2

i just have a feeling. Nubs is leaving little bits to convince us she is in fact a she. But she being she does not necessarily mean that she has ALWAYS been a she, or that she will remain she in the future. There are clues also that would leave one to believe the nubs is a he. Although the same from above applies. He may not have always been a he, nor remain a he.

So perhaps we should refer to Nubs as It until further information becomes available.

Anyway, it's kind of funny sometimes, but mostly rude :)

brendandwyer said:
Nubs is leaving little bits to convince us she is in fact a she. But she being she does not necessarily mean that she has ALWAYS been a she, or that she will remain she in the future.
So perhaps we should refer to Nubs as It

Sheeee--it!

Back