Downturn in work.

ShanPeyton

Another recession in Alberta. Two days in a row with nothing to do makes Shan a dull boy. :(

Is this thing allowed to be a crying towel or will i lose internet points for whining about not working?

This section of the board is for any topic that is unrelated to the activity of home recording...

But, we are not allowed to discuss anything having to do with politics or religion.

The economy, (your topic) is dangerously close to politics!

But only a moderator will know for sure! :D

In the meantime, its probably beer :30 somewhere in the world right now so start acting like Ralph Kline already! :drunk:

Cheers! :)

Dually noted. I rarely discuss such things in the real world as it is. Music and Whiskey typically. As of late i am enjoying the comforts of getting my hands wet in the wood working world. I spent a good three hours at the lumber yard last weekend looking at exotic woods. HaHa!

Another recession in Alberta. Two days in a row with nothing to do makes Shan a dull boy. :(

Is this thing allowed to be a crying towel or will i lose internet points for whining about not working?
Unemployment is a political issue.
Mods...do your stuff!

In a thread about a member here not having much work lately I think the mods are more likely to focus on 'instigative behaviour'.

No one has publicly defined what that means yet, though, so I guess we're all good. :facepalm:

I've been on vacation this week. While I'd hate to be unemployed, I hate my job a great deal.Not looking forward to resuming my employment Monday.

---------- Update ----------

BTW Shan, what is your field of work?

HaHa. All good. I have work. By that i mean i have an office to come to at a reduced set of hours and other reduced, shall we say, sub clauses.

However doing actual worky type things. Hasn't happened for a day or two. I always dreamed of a day i could come to work and surf the internet all day and text friends i haven't talked to in a long time. That got boring after about 3 hours.

Sorry if i stirred some form of internal forum political bees nest. I don't like to ruffle feathers.

Rubbish. Just some light hearted ribbing.
It's more me than it is you? :D

haha!! "It's not me it's you"

Very well then. Do you really make scented candles? Cant't tell if sracasm? Or if legit? If you do i have a project i am working on you might be able to give some guidance on. No foolin'

haha!! "It's not me it's you"

Very well then. Do you really make scented candles? Cant't tell if sracasm? Or if legit? If you do i have a project i am working on you might be able to give some guidance on. No foolin'
It's true, but I've said too much.It's a corporate thing. Shouldn't talk too much.Forget I said anything.
They're watching....:eek:

Back