America First, Finland Second

DM60

OK, this is political, but you really have to watch.

I have been working for a Finnish company for about 10 months now. They are a very humorous people, when you get to know them.

For example, this was at the Helsinki Airport.
helisnkiAP.jpg

Now that is funny!

But this video is the best.

I think most, if not all, will find much humor in this.

This one may be the ultimate...especially when you consider the similarlities to Trump's America!

It's a whack time we're living in.....Love the humor...We all take ourselves and our world and existence so dead seriously. We are so insignificant in the big picture

Did you know that you can go around the world more than 7 times in 1 second at the speed of light? It's true!
It only takes a mere 8 1/3 minutes to travel to the sun at that speed....31,500 times back and forth in one light year..the physical universe as we know it stretches across....13 billion light years
Damn it's kind of a big universe...the earth isn't even a microbe on the ass of a gnat in relation to it...

Nothing means anything and we're all going to die...pretty funny video about it

Micro cosmos / macro cosmos.. It's all about perspective...sorry can't help myself :laughings:

Oddly enough, I just saw a cooking show on PBS that was about cooking Finnish style (didn't even know that was a thing).

Also, that's one of my life mottos: nothing means anything and we're all going to die.

Back