Benefit concert to fund Nicole Rose's crotch transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. I can really feel the love on the board tonight....:confused::confused::confused:

Don't get me wrong wilko. I like love, but I wanna know who I'm lovin.' Can we all agree that True is Daisy Duke and Gorty is BossHogg for the purposes of this 'love in.' Don't be a douche.

Don't get me wrong wilko. I like love, but I wanna know who I'm lovin.' Can we all agree that True is Daisy Duke and Gorty is BossHogg for the purposes of this 'love in.' Don't be a douche.

Boss Hogg is a South African - he is kosher. He ain't Gortdude. I seriously doubt True has an alias but I think you are right Daisy is probably someone we all know. But who cares?:D

Boss Hogg is a South African - he is kosher. He ain't Gortdude. I seriously doubt True has an alias but I think you are right Daisy is probably someone we all know. But who cares?:D

Boss Hogg is a South African Jew?

Quit fooling yourself, I already cracked the case.

Quit being a bunghole and admit that True is Daisy Duke and Gorty is Boss Hogg.

You seem to be so sure yet you are still seeking confirmation! As much as you think you do know, you never really will!

I can see why your private detective studies failed superbeatballer/melonboi.

Maybe I am Daisy Duke!

You seem to be so sure yet you are still seeking confirmation! As much as you think you do know, you never really will!

I can see why your private detective studies failed superbeatballer/melonboi.

Maybe I am Daisy Duke!

surely you're not suggesting that I am superbeatballer? :eek:

and they failed because i'm a lazy dumbass. little bit below the belt too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back