Good Guys List

It does. I know, with absolutely no lack of certainty, who I should NOT deal with here.

Please, Andybot, just stop. You lost this one. Constantly dragging this out isn't going to make you feel any better about your transaction.

Alex Herd

Just picked up Drum Mics from AlexHerd...Very nice packaging. Fast Shipping. He's a Good Guy!

Deepwater

Just got my Wharfedale 8.2A's from Deepwater . . . Everything went without ONE HITCH . . . packaging was great...order was processed very quickly, and when I PM'ed him with a Question...His Response was also very Timely...I Recommend Deepwater as " One of the GOOD GUYS "

Stephen

add this

I just wanna add rdozz to the list. I just got that CAD E200 prototype. Now I need to go play with it. Its pretty neat and unique. Thanks rdozz!!

I'd like to be on this list as a good seller, but I've been getting some empty promises from some bad buyers. :D:D

Last edited:
Would like to say that Buck62 is DEFINITELY a great guy to do business with just got some monitors from him today!!!

I guess I don't need to tell many people here this, but what the hell. Just bought 2 pairs of "More Me" headphones and a couple of extension cables from Harvey Gerst. They were *exactly* as advertised. Delivered priority immediately, a perfect transaction. I know he's a little bit of a business entity in this case rather than just a good guy, but I wanted to say it anyway. Thanks, Harvey!-Richie

Richard Monroe said:
I guess I don't need to tell many people here this, but what the hell. Just bought 2 pairs of "More Me" headphones and a couple of extension cables from Harvey Gerst. They were *exactly* as advertised. Delivered priority immediately, a perfect transaction. I know he's a little bit of a business entity in this case rather than just a good guy, but I wanted to say it anyway. Thanks, Harvey!-Richie
Same here - I've bought 10 pairs of cans with extensions from Harvey in the last couple of years -- delivered immediately (or as close to "immediate" as Canada Post allows!) and perfect transactions.

Alan at PMI has been tweaking my toft for me. I talked with him on the phone three times. What a cool thing to be able to talk to the guy working on you r gear and have him be responsive to your needs.
Thanks Alan!!!!!

I just got an original POD in the mail today from Frank (Buck62). It looked like I just walked out of the store with it - immaculate condition. This guy really takes care of his stuff. He was very quick to repond to my interest. . .I told him I wanted it and the next day it was on it's way. He packaged it to withstand a bomb, too. Very nice! Thanks Frank! (plus it was a good price)

-Brian

BJW was a great buyer.

Paid immediately, corresponded quickly and was a pleasure to deal with.

A good guy to do business with if you want a smooth, hassle-free transaction. :)

Back