anyone doing or know someone doing...

have you asked black lion? i know they don't have it listed on their site anymore, but sometimes they'll do mods that are no longer listed in their menu. it all depends on how busy they are.

I called them and they said they no longer offer the mod....doesn't make much sense to me but thats what he said....the 1010's are supposed to be so close to the digi 002's and they are still doing 002's but not deltas....they are even doing the M-audio project mix I think....

what is it that needs to be changed??? better op-amps would be easy i suppose... better convertor??? what do they use?? is there a pin compatble replacement??? clock issues??? that's tougher...

what is it that needs to be changed??? better op-amps would be easy i suppose... better convertor??? what do they use?? is there a pin compatble replacement??? clock issues??? that's tougher...

nothing NEEDS to be changed....people like to mod stuff.....Im people too.... :p

Black Lion Audio used to offer a mod that would improve the clock and the converter quality....that is what Im interrested in but they no longer offer the mod.

Back