Can you give me tips to improve my singing ?

The biggest issue for you to solve will be pitch problems. There‘s an app I use called InTune where it plays you two notes and you have to tell if the second note is higher or lower in pitch. The difference in pitch goes lower and lower until you’re unable to do it anymore. Try to look for some games that work on your pitch perception.

Wow, there is a bunch of emotion there. Definitely enough potential to make something your own. The fact that you went for those notes is enough.

There was good energy.
You seemed to really project the words. Belt it out like a drunkard. Like it is being sung over a crowded bar.
You continued even after a mistake, that's huge. People quit or lose confidence or worse..Never give it up. No quitters in singing.

Tips - Warm up a few times with the radio. Not sure I have any real tips. I am still putting it all together.

Great song choice .

The biggest issue for you to solve will be pitch problems. There‘s an app I use called InTune where it plays you two notes and you have to tell if the second note is higher or lower in pitch. The difference in pitch goes lower and lower until you’re unable to do it anymore. Try to look for some games that work on your pitch perception.
Thanks for this tip

My impression is you are not being natural. You do have pitch issues, but to me is you are not relaxing your voice and that is causing your pitch issue. Try again but me more natural, find the range that works for you, then work on the pitch.

I always found using something like Waves tune, it is not very expensive, use it to tune the vocal track, look to where you are off pitch and try to correct it with a new recording until you you know the correct pitch.

That recording seems you have no feel for pitch. I would work on that with something like Waves tune and keep tracking the vocals until your vocal pitch is closer to the target pitch.

Can you give me tips to improve my singing ?

Sit at a piano or keyboard or phone or computer app and keep playing each note then sing it. Don't attempt anything else until you've nailed those 13 notes and can tell the difference between each one and when one of them sounds 'out'.
You've got some seriously hard work ahead of you.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you ?

Back