What's wrong with this picture..?

He's the man - nice work!

NOTE: This is The Ed Sullivan Miami Rehearsal Audio (Copyright reasons). The Beatles performed on Dutch TV in 1964 and mimmed the songs with the studio version recordings. Ringo does not appear in this performance because he was hospitalized with tonsillitis and had them removed. Jimmie Nicol was a substitute for Starr for 13 days. He was known as the "Beatle who disappeared".

This one is more like IS there something wrong with this picture? That Ovation Denny has appears to be a RH player, but the controls are on the bottom..?

a.jpg

I thought that too, at first. But the fretboard at the neck joint is tapered for a righty. I can't see the strings well enough for that, just barely at Denny's right hand it looks like they're strung for a righty.

So what's the point of this? Just gags or something?

Also, their suits aren't matching.

Not gags, exactly. Just pics that have something unusual going on in them, maybe someone can spot them. Some are fairly obvious but may be overlooked at first glance. Some things are obvious but odd.

He's wearing a cowboy shirt and playing rock and roll????

NO self respecting rock and roll star would dare wear a shirt with arrows on the pocket!

Speaking of Steve Miller - he just postponed his show here in Dallas. Apparently until next spring if I understand correctly. I was thinking of going - I hear his live show is great. Anybody ever seen him play live?

Back