Robert Kennedy Jr. throws his hat in...

TAE

All you have is now
So I heard this and thought about it a bit.

I really don't know where the guy stands on most anything but he's Roberts son and JFK's nephew.
I thought well maybe he might be better than the offering and he probably is...sadly, after to listening to him talk I don't think he has a rats ass of chance.
Not because of his views or thoughts on what he would do...

Nope...The poor guy back in 2001 came down with Spasmodic dysphonia. It's a neurological disorder that affects the muscles in the voice box.
The muscles move involuntarily and spasm resulting in his voice sounding strained and shaky.

After listening to him briefly in a few interviews I just can't see him pulling it off....He is big anti vax cat so I dig him for that but seriously I just can't see him getting nominated yet alone elected..I would not be sad to be wrong but the POTUS represents the U.S. and though he is articulate and smart he sounds like an old man. Doubtful the masses will accept him.

I like his platform. He brings up real issues and doesn’t get into identity politics.

However getting smeared as a conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer along with his speech impediment may make him a canoe without oars in open water.

But he will bring issues that desperately need discussion more out into the open.

I saw an article last week concerning his possible run. The article suggested it that his candidacy would be the final insult to the family name.
He’s getting relentless attacks in the media.

What’s the saying? “You don’t get flack unless you’re over the target”

I like his platform. He brings up real issues and doesn’t get into identity politics.

However getting smeared as a conspiracy theorist, anti vaxxer along with his speech impediment may make him a canoe without oars in open water.

But he will bring issues that desperately need discussion more out into the open.
I have the tendency to think that anyone with the last name of Kennedy, Bush, Clinton, and hopefully, Obama would struggle.

I’d been following RFK for quite a while and like him. But as a general rule I’m not a fan of dynasty politics.

One thing I particularly liked about him is his not following in the footsteps of his family, but going into environmental law instead.

He’s probably a hated man by some of these big corporations. LoL

So I heard this and thought about it a bit.

I really don't know where the guy stands on most anything but he's Roberts son and JFK's nephew.
I thought well maybe he might be better than the offering and he probably is...sadly, after to listening to him talk I don't think he has a rats ass of chance.
Not because of his views or thoughts on what he would do...

Nope...The poor guy back in 2001 came down with Spasmodic dysphonia. It's a neurological disorder that affects the muscles in the voice box.
The muscles move involuntarily and spasm resulting in his voice sounding strained and shaky.

After listening to him briefly in a few interviews I just can't see him pulling it off....He is big anti vax cat so I dig him for that but seriously I just can't see him getting nominated yet alone elected..I would not be sad to be wrong but the POTUS represents the U.S. and though he is articulate and smart he sounds like an old man. Doubtful the masses will accept him.
What party is he aiming for?

In that case, dynasty aside, I'll pay further attention.
I don’t care which party one is affiliated with. Have a good platform, don’t sell out to your corporate mega donors, keep your promises, do a good job.

Dem, Republican, libertarian, Green Party Mickey Mouse party I don’t care.

Just be a good president.

Back