Still alive and well

Jimi has given you credit on this one.. way back in 2018

Ah, there you go. Well, that was cool.

Like I said, it was a jolt to click on the link in this thread (forgetting that I sang and played on this), and hearing my drums and vocals. It actually took me a couple of bars to realize it was me. That's never happened to me before. And then to go to SoundCloud and find there is no mention there either (Where it's been for 4 years). Hence, my reaction, right or wrong.

Thanx Spantini.

Last edited:

Like I said, it was a jolt to click on the link in this thread (forgetting that I sang and played on this), and hearing my drums and vocals. It actually took me a could of bars to realize it was me. That's never happened to me before. And then to go to SoundCloud and find there is no mention there either (Where it's been for 4 years). Hence, my reaction, right or wrong.

Thanx Spantini.
Hey the good part, is you’re back, the tune is still good, and it’s acknowledged that you collaborated ( even if earlier on )

Now post shit, and don’t get banned again! ;)

Hey the good part, is you’re back, the tune is still good, and it’s acknowledged that you collaborated ( even if earlier on )

Now post shit, and don’t get banned again! ;)
I wouldn't be too sure. I don't want to disrupt anything, but I don't think I''ll be allowed to stick around. :)

Remember this one from a ways back..yeah kicks ass! Total Winter vibe, awesome pure power trio sound...vocals are awesome! And just totally nailing that guitar tone and performance, Love it!@

Hey Jimi,

Hey! That's me singing and playing drums. :D

I very rarely come here, but I do check out the clinic once in a while. I got banned a few years ago, and I'll probably get banned again once they find out it's me. Even though I'm not looking to start any trouble here.

I only joined to say that you could have at least mentioned my name when you posted it here and on your Soundcloud page (Where it's been up for 4 years).

Thanx man.
Dude!!
I have been searching for you!

I lost your contact info. Please pm it to me! I wod like to do another collab if you would. Also, I don't know your actual name...just your net nickname. I would be more than glad to put it on this soundcloud track. I posted it here when we cut it 4 years ago and credited you on drums and vocals. The last guy I collabed with got pissed off about me putting his name on soundcloud and I took it off.

I actually forgot that I posted this.

Sorry vout that guys.

Like I said, it was a jolt to click on the link in this thread (forgetting that I sang and played on this), and hearing my drums and vocals. It actually took me a couple of bars to realize it was me. That's never happened to me before. And then to go to SoundCloud and find there is no mention there either (Where it's been for 4 years). Hence, my reaction, right or wrong.

Thanx Spantini.
I'm sorry I didn't name you in this thread Random dude. I did when I originally posted it. I just did a quick post this time with no description. I hadn't posted anything in so long.
My bad.
On soundcloud I was uploading mixes and then tweaking. I don't think I ever said "this is the one". The one that's been up all this time wasn't really intended to be the last mix with detailed description and credits.

It was a pretty good mix but I thought it could be better. My hard drive ended up shitting out on me and I lost the basic tracks. (To everything I had ever recorded up to that point). I learned a hard lesson about backing up my recordings.
At that point the mix on soundcloud was all I had left of our collab. So, it ended up being the final mix.
I never went back and edited the track description on soundcloud.

Sorry bout that man.

Last edited:
Damn this is great !
I used to crank this tune along with hoochie coo and the rest all the time back in the day.
Great job !!
And thank you for the flashbacks 👍

I'm sorry I didn't name you in this thread Random dude. I did when I originally posted it. I just did a quick post this time with no description. I hadn't posted anything in so long.
My bad.
On soundcloud I was uploading mixes and then tweaking. I don't think I ever said "this is the one". The one that's been up all this time wasn't really intended to be the last mix with detailed description and credits.

It was a pretty good mix but I thought it could be better. My hard drive ended up shitting out on me and I lost the basic tracks. (To everything I had ever recorded up to that point). I learned a hard lesson about backing up my recordings.
At that point the mix on soundcloud was all I had left of our collab. So, it ended up being the final mix.
I never went back and edited the track description on soundcloud.

Sorry bout that man.
It's all good, brother. Don't worry about it.

My name is Rami, if you don't remember. I don't come here any more. Every few weeks, I take a look at the latest posts, and all I see is a bunch of idiotic bullshit in the Cave...oops... I mean, "Prime Time". LOL! Everyone talking over each other, still thinking anyone's going to change anyone's else's mind about anything. The true definition of insanity. :D :D :D

Anyway, will be back in a few weeks...maybe...maybe not. :)

Last edited:

My name is Rami, if you don't remember. I don't come here any more. Every few weeks, I take a look at the latest posts, and all I see is a bunch of idiotic bullshit in the Cave...oops... I mean, "Prime Time". LOL! Everyone talking over each other, still thinking anyone's going to change anyone's else's mind about anything. The true definition of insanity. :D :D :D

We're both still alive and well!
I knew I was still alive and well and It's great to see you're still alive and well...as well!
😀
I'll be in touch

Rami!!!??!! I was Variaxman/Queepy back in the day, now go by stratmonkee on here, we collabed on a few things way back (Queen, Deep Purple tunes) anyway, just wanted to say great to "see" you , always dug your tatse in music, and loved your playing and recording! sorry for the post hijack 8-)

Rami!!!??!! I was Variaxman/Queepy back in the day, now go by stratmonkee on here, we collabed on a few things way back (Queen, Deep Purple tunes) anyway, just wanted to say great to "see" you , always dug your tatse in music, and loved your playing and recording! sorry for the post hijack 8-)
Hey man! Of course I remember you. Did we do "Highway Star" together? Anyway, I just got a notification for a private message someone sent me, so I saw this post, too. I hope you're doing well and still rockin, brother. :)

Back