I'm not drunk trust me I'm not

cantthinkofname

I was here before. I got banned. Many times. life had alot happen I had to sell all my guitars everything. Stopped playing music since then. Just now getting back into it. I go through not having guitar withdrawals to the point where I want to bash my head into the wall. I don't but. I came back to this site and couldn't believe I was not banned anymore. Am so so soooooooooooo thankful for this site. The world is missing out on all the people's music here, it's waaaaaasy better than the radio. And all the awesome advice and experience to draw from. Amazing. Thanks is not enough. The musicians here kick ass!

I guess banned members are getting lonely.
Prebanned reply: no but you are. Let back in members reply: yes we were a rare breed of the internet that only we understand we never even know who were talking to but still we know somehow, we've changed and improved and so thankful for the opportunity to see the other trolls again

In honesty was banned in the time of greg wheels kcearl mutts ez willis came and went was there before us, think is awesome website, best musicians, would rather listen to people here than on radio

Prebanned reply: no but you are. Let back in members reply: yes we were a rare breed of the internet that only we understand we never even know who were talking to but still we know somehow, we've changed and improved and so thankful for the opportunity to see the other trolls again
I joined in 99, forget when I got kicked off, before the demise of the cave, came back a few years ago but rarely visited, became more active recently, maybe I am lonely?
I have always been a loner, even while playing in bands.

I joined in 99, forget when I got kicked off, before the demise of the cave, came back a few years ago but rarely visited, became more active recently, maybe I am lonely?
I have always been a loner, even while playing in bands.
I've always been a loner too I think I joined in 2010 and got kicked off in 2010, haven't been back since then till now

I trust that you're not drunk.

Not to speak out of turn or for anyone else, but....

I'm working on it. And trust me, I'll get there. Since they messed up the clock a man has to get on it mighty early for a day drink.

Let it rain, as long as we don't lose power...oh what the hell as long as the beer is cold.

Back