OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

And... guilty as charged. I was born American. Does living 10 miles from the border count?
10 miles from the American border? Very fortunate for you if you should ever choose to cross the northern border between Canada and the U.S. to reclaim your American citizenship. For the most part the northern border of the U.S. is equally undefended as is NOW the southern border of the U.S. is also undefended despite the best efforts of CBP.

It appears that Biden and Harris aren't all too concerned that between 200,000 - 250,000 illegal immigrants are breaching the southern border of the U.S. monthly.

If a Republican, a Libertarian, or an Independent was now in office as as POTUS.....impeachment proceedings would be automatic. And conviction by the Senate would be justified.

So you were duped.....

So you were duped by gov't re: the moon landings too. 8-)
In 1969? Yes I was duped as was everyone on the frigging planet was duped. JFK made his famous speech declaring it that it would be an American to first set foot on the moon. Those weren't his exact words, but the message was clearly meant to antagonize Russia.

There were no rockets or space travel vehicles in existence in 1969 capable of delivering a landing on the moon by man.

Fast forward to now. If traveling to the moon is relatively simple.... Elon Musk and Bezos would be battling each other to actually be the first man to have ever stepped foot on the moon.

In 1969? Yes I was duped as was everyone on the frigging planet was duped. JFK made his famous speech declaring it that it would be an American to first set foot on the moon. Those weren't his exact words, but the message was clearly meant to antagonize Russia.

There were no rockets or space travel vehicles in existence in 1969 capable of delivering a landing on the moon by man.
Um... just to clarify *I* was kidding...not clear if you're going tinfoil hat on me... .side eye

I had an uncle who was an aerospace engineer for Hughes who designed parts for the pre-Apollo lunar landers.

He also set up lighting on the soundstage for Apollo 11...

Joking! 😁 He did work on the landers though .

Voter fraud has been around for a long time, long before Trump.
Unfortunately, most people here aren't students of history.

Also:

Joe Kennedy (bootlegger of well known repute, and former ambassador to England) made a deal with the mob controlled leadership of Chicago and Illinois politicians to control votes in favor of JFK. JFK got elected. And, to this day, I still believe that JFK was unaware that his election was bought and paid for with Joe's promise to the mob that they had nothing to fear in the future.

And then all hell reigned down on Joe Kennedy's head when JFK appointed his brother Robert as Attorney General, and RFK decided to declare war on organized crime.

JFK and RFK both lost their lives simply because Joe made a deal with the devil....so to speak.

I had an uncle who was an aerospace engineer for Hughes who designed parts for the pre-Apollo lunar landers.
I live within a few miles of where Hamilton Standard was operating, designing, and manufacturing space suits and toilets for space shuttle missions. Before a female would be allowed to travel on a space shuttle....they knew that females sit when peeing. They set up a few cameras inside a toilet bowl to study the spray pattern of female peeing.
Space travel is indeed serious.

So you were duped by gov't re: the moon landings too. 8-)

We don't need to import any liberals, we already have too many. He's welcome to take a couple home with him.

LMAO. I don’t even know why I wasted my time with you. You believe the fucking moon landings were fake! No wonder you believe in election conspiracy garbage.

Well reading further apparently you were kidding. Sheesh. I almost lost hope for humanity.

It appears that Biden and Harris aren't all too concerned that between 200,000 - 250,000 illegal immigrants are breaching the southern border of the U.S. monthly.
Can you site a source for that number? I can’t find anything showing anything near that. Most people are stopped.

Also, and perhaps this should be another thread, plenty of economists say the net effect of illegal immigration is actually positive. I have to assume there’s a number where that would change and we could get overloaded, but Americans are hungry for cheap labor, and it benefits our businesses. I’ve read the net effect is positive also because the money they earn is typically spent here immediately. If you are a very uneducated US native, then you’re competing with them for the same work essentially. That’s the only group that suffers. We’ve obviously had a labor shortage for a while. More labor would help bring down inflation.

LMAO. I don’t even know why I wasted my time with you. You believe the fucking moon landings were fake! No wonder you believe in election conspiracy garbage.

Well reading further apparently you were kidding. Sheesh. I almost lost hope for humanity.
40 billion just got voted in for our ‘proxy’ war against Russia using Ukrainian troops as cannon fodder. That’s more than we spent in the whole first year in Afghanistan.
We’re that much closer to WW3.
Not to mention that we’re sending troops to Somalia.

And you would lose faith in humanity over someone possibly questioning the truthfulness of the moon landing????
Something that happened over 5 decades ago??

I lose faith in humanity when both the right and the left are cheering on war. There are people born after 911 that have lived their whole lives with a war going on somewhere that we’re involved in.

People questioning things gives me hope in humanity.
People blindly going along with what ever the government says destroys hope.

I believe the moon landing was real.
The astronomy departments around the world tracked it.
I also believe that ballot drop boxes can easily be stuffed with fake ballots, and that voting machines can be programmed to do what ever you want them to do.

I also believe that ballot drop boxes can easily be stuffed with fake ballots, and that voting machines can be programmed to do what ever you want them to do.

Uh yeah, that's dumb as fuck and completely delusional.

If people were doing as you say, there would be millions of instances of multiple votes for the same voter. There aren't.

Basically, you're a fascist who favors a Trump dictatorship.

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Back