OAN says “no widespread voter fraud” after settling defamation suit.

Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.
“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week.

Election investigators have reviewed several videos included in “2000 Mules” and found no illegal behavior, including a video that showed a Gwinnett County man inserting ballots into a drop box, according to the secretary of state’s office.
“We investigated, and the five ballots that he turned in were all for himself and his family members,” said Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger during a debate last week.
Was he one of those referenced in the film? No he was not. Sure - there *are* legitimate reasons for someone to drop off several ballots at *one* dropbox. That's not what they're talking about.

Obviously you didn't watch and pay attention to the entire movie - they laid out the criteria they used, hence the 2000 number.

Last edited:
Was he one of those referenced in the film? No he was not. Sure - there *are* legitimate reasons for someone to drop off several ballots at *one* dropbox. That's not what they're talking about.

Obviously you didn't watch the entire movie - they laid out the criteria they used, hence the 2000 number.
Read the article. Otherwise you can’t say anything on the matter. 😂

Obviously you didn't watch the entire movie - they laid out the criteria they used, hence the 2000 number.
Also, learn to read.

”several videos included in 2000 Mules...”

Go ahead and state what the criteria were that D'Souza outlined.
You made me watch your stupid video and you won’t even read an article that takes 10 minutes because it’s “left wing” while completely ignoring the fact that yours is right wing trash.

So until you read the article, no. You have nothing to say on the matter.

You made me watch your stupid video and you won’t even read an article that takes 10 minutes because it’s “left wing” while completely ignoring the fact that yours is right wing trash.

So until you read the article, no. You have nothing to say on the matter.
I read the article, their debunking is uncompelling.

You didn't watch and pay attention to the entire movie, you're just as ignorant on the topic as you were before.

There was no widespread fraud, and certainly not enough to change the outcome of the election.
Get over it.
And Adam Schiff will be producing that evidence any day now, the Humper laptop story is Russian disinformation and Quid Pro Joe knew nothing about Humper's business dealings. And of course Hillary ran under sniper fire.

Does Soros sign your checks personally?

1652719211599.png

And Adam Schiff will be producing that evidence any day now, the Humper laptop story is Russian disinformation and Quid Pro Joe knew nothing about Humper's business dealings. And of course Hillary ran under sniper fire.

Does Soros sign your checks personally?

View attachment 118152
People who do illegal things should go to jail. I don't care who it is, and I don't have a dog in the fight.
So you can spew your conspiracy crap at me all you want. Doesn't change the FACT that there was no fraud.
It's really rather sad and silly TBH.

People who do illegal things should go to jail. I don't care who it is, and I don't have a dog in the fight.
So you can spew your conspiracy crap at me all you want. Doesn't change the FACT that there was no fraud.
It's really rather sad and silly TBH.
Here's some facts - Dem leadership committed widespread fraud in plain view every day Trump was in office and beyond, leftist media and tech were complicit. Lying and cheating is part of Dem leadership's DNA. I'm sure you see no reason to question why they're pushing so hard for drop boxes and to eliminate ID for voting. Nothing to see here, sure thing.

You're trying way too hard to shovel manure for someone who insists they have no dog in the fight.

Here's some facts - Dem leadership committed widespread fraud in plain view every day Trump was in office and beyond, leftist media and tech were complicit. Lying and cheating is part of Dem leadership's DNA. I'm sure you see no reason to question why they're pushing so hard for drop boxes and to eliminate ID for voting. Nothing to see here, sure thing.

You're trying way too hard to shovel manure for someone who insists they have no dog in the fight.
I'm not trying hard. The truth is easy.
Creating/remembering and supporting lies is harder.
I have no dog in the fight. I'm not American.
There was no fraud, so get over it.

I'm not trying hard. The truth is easy.
Creating/remembering and supporting lies is harder.
I have no dog in the fight. I'm not American.
There was no fraud, so get over it.
Lol so you don't even know who Adam Schiff is other than some Wikipedia account and the blatant nonsense he claimed.

Lol so you don't even know who Adam Schiff is other than some Wikipedia account and the blatant nonsense he claimed.
I do know who he is.
If he did something illegal he should be punished/go to jail. Don't care if you're a Dem or a Republican. Same with Hunter Biden.

Back