Roe vs Wade Overturned

And then we have this lunatic who is the senior silence and technology advisor to Klaus. He wants us all chipped and institute “under the skin” surveillance.
In the age of AI, the people out of work “useless humans” he proposed keeping the occupied with drugs and video games.

And then we have this lunatic who is the senior silence and technology advisor to Klaus. He wants us all chipped and institute “under the skin” surveillance.
In the age of AI, the people out of work “useless humans” he proposed keeping the occupied with drugs and video games.
But why? Is it power?

The lizard thing is a bit weird but I saw him talk once about something I found interesting. He mentioned Gargoyles and the like on buildings which have been used for thousands of years. A lot of them are lizard like faces and the same type of images appear in all sorts of carvings, drawings and art work from all over the world from different eras.

Spooky.
There is an awful lot of those in our ancient history. I won’t even pretend to know, or speculate on the truth of that. But it’s quite the coincidence that ancient cultures, before planes, internet or even newspapers all have these symbols in common.

But why? Is it power?
The only conclusion I can come to is that the new world order is really the old world order., where it’s a world of serfs and lords.

Oh, and they want to kill a large portion of us off.

There are some Rockefeller papers where they talk about a future with top down technological control system over us.

It’s happening. Covid was the launching point of that

A political figure promises what we want to hear so he gets the vote.

In power he does nothing of his promises and takes us down another road that the public do not want.

Any party in any country, the story is always the same.

Nobody ever manages to break through.

Trump may have been somebody who managed by just accident. He turned up at the right time and by pure chance got elected over who was planned to rule. So around the world an organised and concerted effort was played out to remove even destroy him. It could have been anybody, Beyonce, Tom Cruise, even Elvis Presley. The thing was it was the wrong person that was supposed to be in charge. Doesnt matter about political party. It's all about who will follow orders and do as they are told by those who want to control.

And then we have Jeff Bezos. He wants us to live in space pods circling the planet, while the elite inhabit the earth.

Elon with his neurolink tech to hooks us all to the AI

People may think I’m crazy. But it’s not me. It’s these fuckers proposing this stuff. And they have the money, connections and power to pull this stuff off.

Especially if we are all distracted by our divisions.

Many don’t know that while we were all distracted by the abortion issue, Klaus met with the UN and they came up with an agreement to work together to implement the UN agenda 30

A political figure promises what we want to hear so he gets the vote.

In power he does nothing of his promises and takes us down another road that the public do not want.

Any party in any country, the story is always the same.

Nobody ever manages to break through.

Trump may have been somebody who managed by just accident. He turned up at the right time and by pure chance got elected over who was planned to rule. So around the world an organised and concerted effort was played out to remove even destroy him. It could have been anybody, Beyonce, Tom Cruise, even Elvis Presley. The thing was it was the wrong person that was supposed to be in charge. Doesnt matter about political party. It's all about who will follow orders and do as they are told by those who want to control.
But the question I have is this. Was he truly an outsider with honorable intentions? Or was he playing his part?

Many don’t know that while we were all distracted by the abortion issue, Klaus met with the UN and they came up with an agreement to work together to implement the UN agenda 30
Its been going on for ages. The climate change thing is all part of it.

Watch until the end. It's about recent released figures on sea level rises :LOL:.

Seen it.
I like Carl, he manages his videos to avoid YouTube censors

And yes, the elite have absolutely no worries that their seaside mansions will be underwater in a few years 😂

Seen it.
I like Carl, he manages his videos to avoid YouTube censors

And yes, the elite have absolutely no worries that their seaside mansions will be underwater in a few years 😂
Here if you insure your property, they will ask if it is prone to flooding or near a lake or river. If it is you may not get insured. Strangely coastal properties appear not to have the same criteria. I remember over 30 years ago they said we would be under I think it was 10 meters of sea water by now.

Reactions: RFR
Great way to sell new electric cars though. Terrify the sheep and kid them they are saving the planet. At the same time log everywhere they go.

Not only that but severely limit the travel distance. Along with the AI being able to prohibit the vehicles from going in “unapproved” areas.

Wife bought a “new used car” it came with an installed black box that if a payment was missed, the car would be disabled.

Thankfully the car is paid off and the device disabled, but it just goes to show this technology is commonplace

Get one of these. Kit form from China. Put together in 30 minutes with an old spanner. They will never get you.

I wish I could find it right now, but there’s a video with the high level executive of the IMF where he discusses how they will benefit from a digital currency where they can monitor and control every penny everyone spends.
He laments the fact that with cash, they have no idea how and where that money is spent.

Since 911 the authorities have been criminalizing cash

Get one of these. Kit form from China. Put together in 30 minutes with an old spanner. They will never get you.

Haha super cool👍🏼

Well, we’ve certainly taken this thread in a different direction 😂

I’m off, curious to see the fallout tomorrow 😂

I wish I could find it right now, but there’s a video with the high level executive of the IMF where he discusses how they will benefit from a digital currency where they can monitor and control every penny everyone spends.
He laments the fact that with cash, they have no idea how and where that money is spent.

A bag of potatoes or a side of pork will come into play once more. In the UK the population nearly starved in WW2, so food was rationed. But many a deal was struck with a dozen eggs, or a bottle of homebrew. I can't say what some ladies may have got up to, but needs must.:unsure:

Found it!

My bad, he’s not IMF, but the head of the bank of international settlements.

Watch it a couple of times if needed to fully grasp what he’s saying. It’s a short video

Found it!

My bad, he’s not IMF, but the head of the bank of international settlements.

Watch it a couple of times if needed to fully grasp what he’s saying. It’s a short video
:oops: Does he spend his money at McDonalds, Pizzahut and KFC? So his money is easily traceable.

Last edited:
Back