Roe vs Wade Overturned

I blame our government and the welfare system for a lot of the inner cities problems. It has broken up the black community in so many ways.
Are you from the US? Did you really not know about redlining? It’s what essentially created the ghettos.

Are you from the US? Did you really not know about redlining? It’s what essentially created the ghettos.
Honesty I hadn’t heard the term till today.
But I do know president Johnson and the introduction of the welfare system has fucked things up royally.

Honesty I hadn’t heard the term till today.
But I do know president Johnson and the introduction of the welfare system has fucked things up royally.
I don’t want to change the subject of the thread, and this isn’t directed at you, but I have to say this is why people want critical race theory type subjects taught. It’s insane that people don’t understand how we got where we are. And it’s more insane people resist teaching it.

One is rooted in pure racism, the other is rooted in a misguided attempt to undo the disparity from racism. So it’s really ignorance.
Back to the abortion issue. Margret Sanger.
A highly racist woman, firmly committed to eugenics and creator of planned parenthood.
The ‘elite’ have had a long-standing policy of getting rid of the undesirables.

I don’t want to change the subject of the thread, and this isn’t directed at you, but I have to say this is why people want critical race theory type subjects taught. It’s insane that people don’t understand how we got where we are.
People do need to know the truth, but they’re never going to get it from our governments who are complicit in lying about the past (or the present)

Back to the abortion issue. Margret Sanger.
A highly racist woman, firmly committed to eugenics and creator of planned parenthood.
The ‘elite’ have had a long-standing policy of getting rid of the undesirables.
Yeah she was a nut

See, this is the ting I keep going on about.

There’s so much division created from the top to keep us all fighting amongst ourselves and obscuring our true enemies.

You expect me to give you names so you can turn on me and accuse me of conspiracy bullshit? Fat chance.
If you really want the names of some of the top players you can find them yourself.
;)

Ok, I’ll give you one. Henry Kissinger a major player in this globalization plan whom Klaus Schwab of the world economic forum credits as his mentor.

You know, Klaus? The “you’ll own nothing and be happy” guy? The guy that wrote the book “covid 19 and the great reset” The guy that wants us all implanted within ten years.

No I just wondered if we are in the same thinking.

Yes I know of Klaus the man with a face like a slapped arse.

30 odd years ago we had a conspiracy man called Icke. He was a presenter and went on tv with his thoughts. They ridiculed him into hiding. A lot of what he claimed has come true. So never scoff at what somebody says.

No I just wondered if we are in the same thinking.

Yes I know of Klaus the man with a face like a slapped arse.

30 odd years ago we had a conspiracy man called Icke. He was a presenter and went on tv with his thoughts. They ridiculed him into hiding. A lot of what he claimed has come true. So never scoff at what somebody says.
Ok maybe I was reading you wrong.

Gotta admit David nailed it on so many things. But then he throws in the lizard stuff. That’s a bit hard to swallow.

But Good old Henry. He’s been playing all sides for a long time. He reminds me of the guy whispering into the ear of the king in lord of the rings.

Ok maybe I was reading you wrong.

Gotta admit David nailed it on so many things. But then he throws in the lizard stuff. That’s a bit hard to swallow.

But Good old Henry. He’s been playing all sides for a long time. He reminds me of the guy whispering into the ear of the king in lord of the rings.
The lizard thing is a bit weird but I saw him talk once about something I found interesting. He mentioned Gargoyles and the like on buildings which have been used for thousands of years. A lot of them are lizard like faces and the same type of images appear in all sorts of carvings, drawings and art work from all over the world from different eras.

Spooky.

And then we have good old Zbigniew. His hatred of the Russians and Chinese have formed the basis of our foreign policies.
Under Carter he formed and trained the afghani resistance To defeat the Russians in Afghanistan.

Now, we’re at the doorstep of war with Russia

He’s been dead a few years now, but his daughter Mika is a host on morning joe.

People are so easily led. They will follow anybody who tells them what they want to hear. Thats how religions existed. If you have a diet plan for sale just include burgers and ice cream it will sell like hot cakes. Nobody really wants to eat lettuce or run anywhere.

Nobody likes a thinker. He is the enemy and asks questions.

Reactions: RFR
Back