Post your album artworks.

These two are my previous EP artworks. The house on big apple is by the same artist as the OP. The boy with straw hat is by me. Any fan of anime in here? ;)

Attachments

• F0391FE5-B4BC-42FF-B48B-0CB1D5EBFD3C.jpeg
    F0391FE5-B4BC-42FF-B48B-0CB1D5EBFD3C.jpeg
    359.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 0E4C8C7E-0BFA-4993-A61F-023CF9E5A7CD.jpeg
    0E4C8C7E-0BFA-4993-A61F-023CF9E5A7CD.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 4
gemstone-acoustic guitar art

Those are cool as hell. I’ll admit, I know very little of gemstones, my only experience with them being my half sister giving me a bag of some when I was 5 and the other being acting like a kid as a 25 year old by buying a bag of sand with gemstones in it and running it through water at the Bristol Caverns.

Those are cool as hell. I’ll admit, I know very little of gemstones, my only experience with them being my half sister giving me a bag of some when I was 5 and the other being acting like a kid as a 25 year old by buying a bag of sand with gemstones in it and running it through water at the Bristol Caverns.
There is some pretty nice agate in your area.

These two are my previous EP artworks. The house on big apple is by the same artist as the OP. The boy with straw hat is by me. Any fan of anime in here? ;)
Love the straw hat painting. Whats the Anime? I like some older stuff, Laputa, Warriors of the Wind, Akira, Guyver, not seen a lot of newer stuff. Monster was the last series I watched. And the one with the dumplings singing at the beginning, think it was set in a school and one of thems parents was a baker who made the dumplings, i just remember the tune being catchy hahahaha

Love the straw hat painting. Whats the Anime? I like some older stuff, Laputa, Warriors of the Wind, Akira, Guyver, not seen a lot of newer stuff. Monster was the last series I watched. And the one with the dumplings singing at the beginning, think it was set in a school and one of thems parents was a baker who made the dumplings, i just remember the tune being catchy hahahaha
The anime is One Piece!

This is a cool thread and I love all of your album art! I'm new so I just found this.

Here is the album art for an EP I released this year:

1658603864276.png

Back