Download freely FL Studio

freeshboy373

Yo,

I'm looking for a tip to get FL Studio for free. Actually I don't have enough money to buy it, and the demo do not allow to upload our work or to registered it.

Thanks to y'all.

Yo, I'm looking for a tip to get FL Studio for free. Actually I don't have enough money to buy it.
a] Wait until you do.
b] Borrow the money.
c] Find out where the factory is, break in and steal one if your conscience can handle it.
d] Consult a priest if your conscience can't.

+ 2 on Reaper.

I tried the Pro Tools trial because Pro Tools is the industry standard. It was not very user friendly and I got tired of messing with it. After considering the cost to buy Pro Tools, I decided to try Reaper. The trial is unlimited as far as program function. There are also several channels on youtube that have very good tutorials. After using Reaper for a few weeks I bought the personal/small business license. I'm very happy with it.

If you are determined to get FL Studio, then save up for it. Most individuals or companies that produce software, don't work for free. If there is a cost to obtain the software, then the developer has money invested to produce it.

Everyone including the OP knows how to get FLstudio for free.

But it is amusing watching everybody ignore the elephant in the room.

iu

Ugh...

Even my stepson who is anti authority and works part time for Amazon, bought FL Studio. Man up and do what you need to do if you are serious about what you want to do. Everything you 'half ass' will show in your product. Do you want to come across as 'half assed'? Your call man.

My son tried FL when he was casting about for a 'cut and shunt' form of DAW. He has already bought Samplitude Pro X 3 but that is not quite the same MO.
Now he has discovered the free version of Cakewalk and uses that for loops and **** but still edits in Sam X3. OP could get Cakewalk but edit in Audacity.

About ten years ago quite a few trial DAWs did not let you save your work. We simply exported it to a magazine freebie of Sam se8 via S/PDIF in real time.

Dave.

They're not ignoring the 'elephant in the room'.

They are simply not giving piracy any oxygen.
And rightly so.

Especially as FLstudio are a very reasonable company.

Others not so much, I don't care for certain company's, yeah they have to pay their bills, we gotta eat too. I'll use my own judgement on wether piracy is justifiable or not. That plugin in the other thread that was posted recently, 2000 dollars or whatever it was? Fuck em.

And rightly so.

Especially as FLstudio are a very reasonable company.

Others not so much, I don't care for certain company's, yeah they have to pay their bills, we gotta eat too. I'll use my own judgement on wether piracy is justifiable or not. That plugin in the other thread that was posted recently, 2000 dollars or whatever it was? Fuck em.
Just a curious question; how is recording software helping people to eat? I mean, I suppose if your kids are starving and you need to feed them, stealing food may not be such a bad thing. I really don't get how someone can thing that stealing software is in any way justifiable. I mean, the price I pay for my software is more expensive because of others who steal it. I am sure I am not helping others eat with my extra costs am I? Maybe I should have clicked on that 'donate to the hungry' box that does not exist?

I suppose I just don't get your reasoning man...

You pay for the tools you need to do what you need, by the means you have to get there. Done.

Those plugin company's will use it as an excuse to hike their price up even more sure. But in reality it doesn't make sod all difference just like the XX millions of people streaming/pirating movies does not make them any more expensive, and this is done on a mass scale. Practically everyone and their mum uses the likes of HDMovies and other torrent based streaming apps.

The audio line of work surely puts food in my mouth, I can't speak for others.

I don't pirate plugins, I actually don't buy into the idea of needing 3rd party stuff anyway. I already have the software tools i need. My money gets dumped into the hardware.

I don't care if plugin company's charge 2000 a plugin and get ripped off back because of it. Couldn't give a toss mate. I care just about as much as if everyone in my country stopped paying their tv license and boycotted bbc but instead streamed it, or ripped off dove and cadbury's, netflix and nike, KFC and Nandos, Halal only supermarkets etc the list goes on. I use my judgement, that's my reasoning. I don't do these things but I can understand why some people do. I have a deep conscience and couldn't stomach to know our local shops were getting ripped off, or good honest people. That's where I draw the line.

Last edited:
I don't do these things but I can understand why some people do
Well, I can understand why men rape, why mums allow their children to be sexually abused by their boyfriends, why leaders of nations make war, why some in govt don't really care about homelessness and why some homeless people are where they are.
I understand a lot of things.
But your point isn't clear. Sure, lots of people pirate, but so what ? I don't get what it is you are actually saying.
My philosophy towards goods and services is this: The worker is worth their price. I put myself in their shoes. If I was a plumber and someone wanted me to come out to fix their bust pipes in the middle of a December night and my charge was £80, would I want them trying to beat me down to £40 ? We've become obsessed with trying to save money when it comes to goods and services. Instead of "save for it." We never consider the one providing the goods or service. My charge of £80 isn't that out of greed.
If I genuinely wanted £2000 plug-ins, I'd save for them or borrow the money and pay it back eventually. I have no intrinsic right to them. Someone else has put them up to be bought. If I'm going to have them, I buy them. Otherwise, modify my outlook. The OP wanted a way to nick a product. I just put myself in the position of the person providing the product. Would I be happy if someone showed them how to nick my product, just because the OP doesn't have enough money to buy it ?
"Wait" is a very frustrating word to hear. But it don't half save a lot of bother in life if one does "wait."

I'm rebuilding my guitar collection as well as adding digital recording goodies - all by saving up for the things I want. Some of my stuff has taken one year of savings, one piece of gear at a time. This bothers me a little as I'm getting older.. will I still be around next year..? I like to save and pay full price up front, but lately I've been considering buying some things on time, especially as there's no interest to pay, so it's quite affordable.

Those plugin company's will use it as an excuse to hike their price up even more sure. I don't care if plugin company's charge 2000 a plugin and get ripped off back because of it.
Ok, this is where I feel you are not understanding the reality of this.

I do not see this as a price hike honestly. This particular $2000.00 plug in you are speaking of, is a software version of their hardware unit that has a similar price. I saw that thread myself.

Now think of how this works when selling a product. They are dealing with a very limited clientele that would actually even need or use this. It's not a run of the mill consumer product that has to reach a quantity of certain demographic to be profitable. It is a 'niche' product that will likely not be sold to millions, so that means the cost of development cannot be absorbed into quantity of sales. The same goes for any product or service to be real.

Bad analogy: Anyone can do drywall finishing with a few simple tools for under $100 you can get @ any hardware store. There is a company (Level 5) that sells high end production tools that can make the job at hand much easier. $4000 for a basic set of tools. Does the average consumer need this? Hell no, but the niche of professionals that are willing to pay for it, well they do. That market warrants the cost of the goods or services they desire.

So to say, 'screw those guys for charging so much' is really more of a misunderstanding of how supply and demand works.

And, as far as stealing any software, well I personally choose not to because I have morals. Hell, I bought Vocalign for I think $700 years ago. Many praised it and valued it. I maybe used it twice. Now it is $150. Did I make a poor choice? Yes. But at the time, I thought it was worth it. My bad. Now that they have covered their production costs to make the software, sure the cost came down. The software writers already did their job and have been paid. Now it is just updating to other software maintenance. I get that. That does not mean I should be pissed at them and expect it for free? Nope. That is stealing and not something I could ever do myself.

To each their own, some people think their parents owe them too...:unsure:

I like your analogy. There's another side to this.

Last year, I was trying to get someone to paint the exterior of my home. It's brick, not a lot that needs painting. I called several places, and one was saying "next spring", one wasn't taking any more work. I thought I had someone who was going to give me a quote, but 3 weeks later, he went on vacation without ever providing one. So it went, until one day I said "enough". I went to the local hardware stores, got 3 gallons of paint, a few brushes and rollers, one of those fancy multipurpose ladders and got started. It took me about 2 weeks as weather was variable. I got about 90% of the house done, including all the parts that needed to be done the most. Total cost was under $400, including the ladder, which I'll surely use for other stuff.

It probably saved me about $1500. As soon as the weather gets warm, I'll touch up a few places and finish the job.

So, if you don't like paying for plug ins or can't find the right one, just code your own. :D

I wasn't trying to say anything, I said to buy FLstudio and explained why, in my own style which does tend to piss people off. But i'm a drifter, I don't plan on settling in so it is my form of entertainment, whatever happens, happens.

Did you know it is illegal for me to ridiculously overcharge customers when doing building work?

^ TalismanRich's analogy is actually a good one. Not to code your own but to find an alternative. That's what I do.
But please... painting brick? That's the worst thing you could ever do. (Unless it was painted previously then you kind of have no choice)

I'm going to say you all won this, I can't really dedicate time back and forth debating over this. It's crossed over into politics now and could go on forever.

I do understand Supply and Demand to a point. Regarding the product; Is it law to require it? Does the item switch hands? Is it something that is essential to own? Can it be insured? is it really yours once you purchase it? Is the product being sold to millions or hundreds?

Tools getting stolen, the item gets taken and you lose it. Software getting pirated is a little different. A tool can be insured, A tool being stolen can prevent the owner from being able to work. etc.etc, then there are tools you NEED to do your job because of there being a standard. Like my Megger1553 Electrical Tester at the time cost about £1000.00 purely because it was something I needed by law. Now it's out of date could probably pick one up for £50.00

I most certainly would not save up 2grand for a plugin, that's dumb. I would probably stay clear of hiring any engineer that told me that to be honest as it shows a lack of common sense.

My point is that when company's start taking the piss, then I struggle to sympathize with them. That is all.... To be honest I kind of want people to pirate, I think it's beautiful. For instance, when a movie goes woke - (Change the main traditional lead character into a black, gay, trans, anti right, pro blm etc.etc. Then the thing that brings me joy is watching millions of people watch it without paying and then using that viewing to leave a 1star review. It's glorious. I am not quite to that extent at all when it comes to a plugin company that is ripping off people, but in that instance I just do not sympathise. horses for courses. There is no such thing as staying strictly within all boundaries at all times because if that was the case then I would have to just stand there and help someone rob my house in the middle of the night. Instead of (breaking the law) and getting violent.

Wow. That was some talking in circles...
Politics? Um no the only inference to that is done by you.

II agree to disagree. Wish you the best in your reasoning. I personally wouldn't hire you as a contracter just because of your stance alone. It shows me disrespect for the value of product and services. I have been a remodeling contractor for 34 years. Been involved in multitrack recording in various aspects for even longer. The value of anything is based on the needs of the purchaser. If you don't place value in something, don't buy. But sure as fuck don't recommend stealing to prove a point. That in itself, reduces your own value. I find it quite sad honestly.

I do agree with you that it is not worth debating. I have stated my thoughts. We can disagree and carry on. 😁

Back