Post your album artworks.

1400-X1400-elemental-digi.jpg

Gonzo, I really like the first and last ones you’ve posted!
thanks crows, sorry they're so big, i thought the bbs software would format it for the typical monitor...

those are sort of polyptychs, i painted (or used chinese paper) under glass, and painted on the glass for the shadow effect.

those are sort of polyptychs, i painted (or used chinese paper) under glass, and painted on the glass for the shadow effect.
So these are actual pictures? Crazy! I totally thought this is a computer rendered shadow effect. :LOL:
I have not album artworks to present but just some thumbnail images for mp3 uploads. 😉
Everything done in Blender3D for different music styles (heavy/rock, jazz, classical, irish/celtic).
logo30.pnglogo-clean-3-600px.pnglogo-clean-paper-600px.pnglogo-celctic-600px-B.png

So these are actual pictures? Crazy! I totally thought this is a computer rendered shadow effect. :LOL:
so, the "STAY" album cover, is a painting.

the "ELEMENTAL" album cover, has a pane of glass, lifted off the paper by a1/4", and the letters painted on the glass, so the shadow is real. took 20 shots with different angles of natural light outside, this one made the cut. the little wooden guy, is just that... a little wooden guy, sitting on top of the glass.

the "Time is Magic" cover is a photo of my strat, with a falcon feather, outside in the snow.

the "Wild Animals" cover is a wooden painted bat, from Ecuador, on some cloth from India, with some opioids.

the "Trouble" cover, is two layers (panes) of glass, separated by 1/4" each, the TROUBLE letters are painted on the top glass pane, the BAT is painted on the 2nd glass pane, and then there is gold chinese paper on the bottom.
same deal, taken outside in natural light, with the shadows made by the sun at about 11:00 in the morning.

I never recorded an actual album for release, but a friend of mine was in a band that did a concert that was broadcast on a local radio station. I recorded it on cassette and years later, transferred it from cassette to CD. The name of the band was Live Bait. Of course I had to do a cover for the CD and I had to come up with a name. He got quite a kick out of it!

Live Bait CD.jpg

One of my albums is called "A Toilet to the madhouse." I'm thinking of using thisDSC03527.JPG picture or a variation of it, {possibly this one} DSC03496.JPGas the cover.
The lettering will be quite subtle.

Back