Green Angry Man

Your bass has a good growl to it, and the playing is nicely dynamic. I like the wah and the killer little lead break around 3mins. Mix is clear & open on headphones, no suggestions there from me. Nice jam

Came across this one by accident on Soundcloud, and I love it so forgive me for asking why you made the 3.00 guitar so LOUD.

Like it, spoken vocal reminds me of Tom Waits, and I do like a good gear change in a song so the change at 3.00 suits me.

Came across this one by accident on Soundcloud, and I love it so forgive me for asking why you made the 3.00 guitar so LOUD.
Thanks dobro, I wanted a very stark contrast with the solo as compared to the somewhat laidback verse vibe, both coming into solo , and at the end transition back into the last verse. Maybe overdid it a little, still haven't decided if I want to tame it a bit.:-).

Like it, spoken vocal reminds me of Tom Waits, and I do like a good gear change in a song so the change at 3.00 suits me.
Cool! Yes that's one of the things I like about Tom Waits music , very unique. Thanks for the Listen!

Back