Tascam 008ex

kjsdrit

my question is. On my tascam I want to export my tracks to my computer. However after I have already selected my tracks to be exported on the unit, it gives me a file error 220300 and says power off. It does the same thing when I turn it back on. Any tips would be helpful

The manual says to to turn power off, then turn power on. If you keep getting the same file error message, the manual says to contact a Tascam Service Center.

That sucks. I'd be trying everything I could think of with the SD card just to make sure that part of the equation was ok. Did you format your SD card in the DP-008ex before you started?

i know this isnt ideal but you still cant get the tracks to export you can always run a line out and record to something else like a computer or something. but im sure your already aware of that

Pull the SD card out and plug it into your computer. Use a card reader if your computer doesn't have a SD port. That's the way I get the files from my Tascam to my computer.

Pull the SD card out and plug it into your computer. Use a card reader if your computer doesn't have a SD port. That's the way I get the files from my Tascam to my computer.
If he can't export the tracks then putting the card in the computer will do nothing for him. You have to export the file into a wav. Format and into the SD cards storage space before it can be recovered.

Correct, I thought he was having trouble with the usb transfe
i know this isnt ideal but you still cant get the tracks to export you can always run a line out and record to something else like a computer or something. but im sure your already aware of that
If he can't export the tracks then putting the card in the computer will do nothing for him. You have to export the file into a wav. Format and into the SD cards storage space before it can be recovered.
I wasn't trying to sound like an asshole lol I know my name is joblowme but im not a cock sucker. Also I didn't mean to attach all these replies to this one and now I can't figure how to make them go away

Back