D Key Test Mix 3

Well that's another piece with potential! Are you going to do anything with these one day? :D

Well that's another piece with potential! Are you going to do anything with these one day? :D

I definitely plan too! At the moment, ideas are coming thick and fast and I figure its better to mine the seam when you find it! I can go back and fanny about with it when I get writers block.

What you think of the tones/mix etc?

I definitely plan too! At the moment, ideas are coming thick and fast and I figure its better to mine the seam when you find it! I can go back and fanny about with it when I get writers block.

What you think of the tones/mix etc?

Tones are good, if lacking a little in meat, possibly? The kick is better this time IMO.

Tones are good, if lacking a little in meat, possibly? The kick is better this time IMO.

Yeah, they're not that meaty - trying to go for a slightly lower gain, punkier tone that previously. I think some of the leads could do with more gain as they're not sustaining.

I also have to resist my natural urge to wank all over it in the absence of vocals.

Back